Guild Recruitment

Jabba
1033 posts Member
We are 2 shards combining together to form a guild we have 26 very active members looking to get to 50 for maximum rewards. We have a mix of very helpful and friendly whales. We have hybrid whale dolphins lol plus some very good completely free to play. Message me here if interested or you can check in to our shard threads . Sorry Phipps is 1 thread the other is looking for players on my shard Reize Panobato Prana. Join us and get in with us at the beginning of what will be a fun guild and a very rewarding guild.

Replies

• Zee
    119 posts Member
    Maybe we could get together

Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 17/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild. Competitive enough to get good rewards but not overbearing.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Also check out our not guild specific general GroupMe chat.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21224536/LeFuzD

We look forward to meeting you
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    we should edit this thread once we get a guild name. @Phipps @Rogan_Ban84 @Lambi @Slewfoot
    mighty chlorians
  • Zee wrote: »

Stroking Our Wookie

Oh man, that is one hilariously awesome name!
  • Do you enjoy swgoh?. Do you want to reap the benefits of being in a great guild?. Are you somewhat addicted?.
    Are you lvl 73 and above?.......we are!!
    Come join us!.
  • Do you enjoy swgoh?. Do you want to reap the benefits of being in a great guild?. Are you somewhat addicted?.
    Come join us!.

How??
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    JediDamo wrote: »
    Do you enjoy swgoh?. Do you want to reap the benefits of being in a great guild?. Are you somewhat addicted?.
    Come join us!.

How??
    if you have 10 7* heroes, pm @Phipps with your ally code and ign
    mighty chlorians
  • Hey I'm looking to join a guild up. I'm level 73 and have a pretty solid setup. Play daily. Just need to people to play.
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    I am the one populating our guilds list of players. PM me your in game name and ally code.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Zee wrote: »

Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 17/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild. Competitive enough to get good rewards but not overbearing.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Also check out our not guild specific general GroupMe chat.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21224536/LeFuzD

We look forward to meeting you

I'm not sure if we can handle 17 last count I seen was 26 . Phipps will have to answer too that but like Rogan said join us. We have been chatting through our shard thread for awhile now some great players here. We don't just have Whales we have Killler Whales lol. We have a few requirements but nothing serious mostly we need everyone contributing to guild missions so 10 7star characters are a requirement and daily play. Post ally code here for Phipps if interested . We are creating Guild when it opens in game and after we have our 50 max members we will have a vote for leader . Phipps , Rogan , Reize if I missed anything please add.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    p2p is not a requirement. we accept all players as long as they are active and have 10+ 7* and are lvl 73+. all achievable for players who started in December
    mighty chlorians
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    We have 30 spots filled at this moment. 10 spots are on hold for another server that is already joining up with us. 10 remaining spots left.
  • slama
    86 posts Member
    Level 75, daily player looking to join. Have about a dozen maxed out toons. Have hit number 1 in arena a handful of times. Looking for a guild.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    slama wrote: »
    Level 75, daily player looking to join. Have about a dozen maxed out toons. Have hit number 1 in arena a handful of times. Looking for a guild.

pm your ign and ally code to @Phipps
    mighty chlorians
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Post your ally code here so Phipps can add you . We also chat a lot in our shard threads . Look for Sorry Phipps thread in pvp or looking for players on my shard Panobato Prana Reize .
  • Oldie
    26 posts Member
    Can I join? Please.... please..
  • Oldie
    26 posts Member
    >:)
  • Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday? Are you in a guild that is as active as a pøt head in a jacuzzi? Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for active players looking to progress through to Heroic AAT. We are a focused, organised guild aiming to bolster our roster in order to not only complete Heroic AAT but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

600/600 required everyday. To be monitored but not enforced like a North Korean Workcamp.
    Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 90 with Gear 13 and your Darth Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn.
    0 dmg on H-Rancor for 24hrs. After that, FFA.
    We are predominantly English speaking, and all raids have a set start time between 8 and 9pm GMT.
    Must have a sense of humour and be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the 'Line' app.
  • Jakkuzas Are Recruiting!

Do you play Galaxy of Heroes everyday? Are you in a guild that is as active as a pøt head in a jacuzzi? Then look no further!

Jakkuzas are currently looking for active players looking to progress through to Heroic AAT. We are a focused, organised guild aiming to bolster our roster in order to not only complete Heroic AAT but maintain a guild that has tickets, donations and advice pouring in from everyone.

600/600 required everyday. To be monitored but not enforced like a North Korean Workcamp.
    Use of the 'Line' app is mandatory. We will not accept anyone refusing to use it. We dont care if you're holding the master code, are level 90 with Gear 13 and your Darth Nihilus is riding a golden unicorn.
    0 dmg on H-Rancor for 24hrs. After that, FFA.
    We are predominantly English speaking, and all raids have a set start time between 8 and 9pm GMT.
    Must have a sense of humour and be generous!

If you would like to apply, please add 'Sithmypants' on the 'Line' app.

This is quite interesting to add this to a guild recruitment post for a specific guild (Mighty Chlorians) from when guilds were started a year ago.
    Empire Relic