Three healers in one team?

Should I be using Barris, JC and Lumi all in one team? I thought to do this because Lumi and JC have pretty decent attacks anyway. If it is better to use only to of the three, please specify which two I should use.
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    3 healers 2 big damgers works well or 3 healers 2 counter
  • Options
    I have four healers sometimes in teams
  • Options
    I get better results with a Lumi/JC combo. Barriss has the great heal as an oh **** button but her attack sucks really bad.

Burst damage in the first round is hugely important and then having just enough heals to heal past the first round of the AI blowing all of the specials.

Barriss does gain some advantage against Sid as she can heal through his debuff and a chance to dispel his debuff and DoT.

I love having the JC/Lumi combo added to characters that can self heal. (Ahsoka, Ventress, Aayla, Sid, etc.)

You'll quickly learn who your priority targets are and find that bursting them is the way to go.
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    I get better results with a Lumi/JC combo. Barriss has the great heal as an oh **** button but her attack sucks really bad.

Burst damage in the first round is hugely important and then having just enough heals to heal past the first round of the AI blowing all of the specials.

Barriss does gain some advantage against Sid as she can heal through his debuff and a chance to dispel his debuff and DoT.

I love having the JC/Lumi combo added to characters that can self heal. (Ahsoka, Ventress, Aayla, Sid, etc.)

You'll quickly learn who your priority targets are and find that bursting them is the way to go.

Thanks very much for your advice
  • Options
    3 healers 2 big damgers works well or 3 healers 2 counter
    Yeah, I use Lumi, Barriss, JC, TIE, Chewy
  • Options
    Bigsy15 wrote: »
    Should I be using Barris, JC and Lumi all in one team? I thought to do this because Lumi and JC have pretty decent attacks anyway. If it is better to use only to of the three, please specify which two I should use.
    Thanks

In Arena, having three healers may help when you are on the offense, but I think it is probably not ideal when your team is on the defense - given how A.I is poor with using heal. An attacker would apply heal immunity on an hero using Sid, burst him/her down to low HP and laugh as your healers waste their turn and healing ability in vain (except Barriss).
  • Options
    I figure that the AI is going to suck so I just don't plan the defense out and focus on ranking offensively. I'm in the top 20 now so I have fewer people after me.
  • Shooting4life
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have two main healers, 1 secondary healers and two others that have smaller healing ability.

Primary healer
    JC, main heal with fast cool down
    Lumi, main heal with two additional smaller heals per turn

Secondary healer
    Talia, main heal with speed up and small self heal per attack

Small healing ability
    Chewie, self heals around 3k with a special ability
    Sid, heals when an enemy is killed

I'll probably replace chewie once I get phasma unlocked and geared. I'm up to mid 30's in arena
  • Options
    3 healer comps are very viable I think. Maybe not so much when the level cap is lifted and DPS goes through the roof. But in the current meta with two solid single target DpSr's you could compete.
  • Options
    Everyone in my squad can heal to some degree. I'd rather play defensively than offensively, but that's just my gaming style.

Luminara, Old Daka, Ahsoka, Asajj, Talia.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Thanks guys
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo
    Sid
    Lumi
    JC
    Bariss

Thats my current general team and i vary it depending on what tickles my fancy that day

Kylo
    Dooku
    Sid
    Bariss
    Lumi

Kylo
    Sid
    Lumi
    Chewy
    Bariss

Kylo
    Sid
    Vader
    Dooku
    Lumi

Other options i use
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    ^^^This for me as well.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i use a triple healer team that guarantees gw completion every day.

however, that same team suffers against straight up damage teams in arena. to a lesser degree, turn meter control/stun teams are troublesome.

i don't recommend it for arena since on defense, your team just melts, as i've experienced. for gw/pve, triple healer teams are great
    mighty chlorians