Fools and sellouts

I see all these forum posters posting who are obviously f2p, talking bout how the update is great, saying things like "adapt or quit" or "you wanted change, and you got it, so stop whining". I say cool. Spenders, just keep playing. However, play free to play. Let the f2p people with the snide comments start financing the game. Anyone want to take vegas odds on whether that will happen or not?? Lmao.

I also have seen a whole bunch of again obviously f2p players swooning over ea giving free gear and 250 crystals, saying they will change back their app store ratings because of ea's largesse and generosity. Wth??? So ea takes the easy way out and tries to buy everyone off with a few crystals that wont even get you a character, gear components we wouldn't need if they had fixed the drop rates like we all have been begging for, and the fixing of challenges back to the way THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TO BEGIN WITH, while not addressing the shield issues, the massive nerf of yoda and others, the fact we were lied to about slow toons getting a buff, and on and on, and you fools and sellouts suddenly sing the praises of ea. Hell, if thats the case, I'll give you each five dollars to go make me the next president of the usa. Stop being chumps. If you all are going to sellout, at least do it for something of value in the game.

As for the rest of the majority, let's burn this game to the ground financially. I see all these f2p loving the update. Like I said before, let them pay money to keep it going. Every spender on here, lets go f2p. I for one can't be bought by some gear and a pathetic amount of crystals. I CAN Be bought by rolling back the update, fixing the existing issues we have all been begging to be fixed (ie the credit crunch, the gw glitch, the gear component drop rates, etc), and making sure that ea doesn't screw the pooch in the future

Replies

• Lol. You generalize way too much. I am free to play. I am "ok" with the update since I was really mad no change was made. Before making further judgement I will wait a bit more for guilds and such. In the other hand, calling other people to go FTP and ruin the game economically because you are mad is just so sad.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    I see all these forum posters posting who are obviously f2p, talking bout how the update is great, saying things like "adapt or quit" or "you wanted change, and you got it, so stop whining". I say cool. Spenders, just keep playing. However, play free to play. Let the f2p people with the snide comments start financing the game. Anyone want to take vegas odds on whether that will happen or not?? Lmao.

I also have seen a whole bunch of again obviously f2p players swooning over ea giving free gear and 250 crystals, saying they will change back their app store ratings because of ea's largesse and generosity. Wth??? So ea takes the easy way out and tries to buy everyone off with a few crystals that wont even get you a character, gear components we wouldn't need if they had fixed the drop rates like we all have been begging for, and the fixing of challenges back to the way THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TO BEGIN WITH, while not addressing the shield issues, the massive nerf of yoda and others, the fact we were lied to about slow toons getting a buff, and on and on, and you fools and sellouts suddenly sing the praises of ea. Hell, if thats the case, I'll give you each five dollars to go make me the next president of the usa. Stop being chumps. If you all are going to sellout, at least do it for something of value in the game.

As for the rest of the majority, let's burn this game to the ground financially. I see all these f2p loving the update. Like I said before, let them pay money to keep it going. Every spender on here, lets go f2p. I for one can't be bought by some gear and a pathetic amount of crystals. I CAN Be bought by rolling back the update, fixing the existing issues we have all been begging to be fixed (ie the credit crunch, the gw glitch, the gear component drop rates, etc), and making sure that ea doesn't screw the pooch in the future

K.

I am p2p, but by no means a dolphin or whale, and I like the changes. Other than the Challenge SNAFU I really don't have many problems with the update, and most of my issues will likely be ironed out as the current meta starts to take shape.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Starting a post with a title just insulting people seems silly, you know it will get closed. :/
This discussion has been closed.