Luke Skywalker

Is he worth farming and why?

Replies

• Options
    Do you have JC done yet? Or Kylo? He is good but competes with JC and Kylo for shards.
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Do you have JC done yet? Or Kylo? He is good but competes with JC and Kylo for shards.

I do have JC but not Kylo. What do you mean by "done"?
  • Options
    7*
  • Options
    Yeah 7* is done for JC.
  • Options
    He actually only has 4 stars but I'm still working on him.
  • Options
    I have Luke only at 4*, hits decent but not worth brining. On the other hand I just faced a Luke who crit me for 5K with seemingly no buffs and almost costed me the match...so idk
  • Options
    My light side really struggles doing damage so I really want to get him but Kylo comes first and JC may come second.

I didnt really know what I was doing for the first 2 weeks, well with varying degrees of knowing what to do...and I thought JC would be replaced by Barriss at some point so why bother working on him. But I dont struggle living through light missions I struggle killing things and Luminara is amazing so Luke may go next.
  • Options
    I like Luke, getting close to 7*. In my team with boba lead he crits rather high. Luke is also fairly tanks for an attacker and has an interesting leader skill I take advantage of at times. He is by no means flashy though, probably not everyone's cup of tea.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Luke is a late bloomer, but man he really hits hard. When he is critting most of the time and his skills are upgrade he is in the top tier of dps hero's. There are a lot of hero's that fit his role however.
  • Options
    khapno wrote: »
    Is he worth farming and why?

At first he will not be the best character, after 4* and gear level 5 he starts getting much stronger and somewhat worth the farming....
  • Options
    I have him six stars best gear possible and as an almost F2P I can tell you I have no regrets about the choice. When AI focuses him on gw and manage to kill him I lose a big part of damage. Big hits big crits and quite fast.. Always going after dookus and sids before any other you can usually encounter. The single dot on first skill is preatty useless. The stun and lower def on second skill crits is a strong add to a big yellow damage but I feel percentages on crits and debuff applying are way lower than they should (not counting resists), honestly with sid leader and his 2x crit chance up I'd expect to see a crit very often and that's not really like that. In the end he is worth at least for the first phases of the game. Fast to grow up and viable everywhere. Probably other toons could be better on the same role but they are way harder to star up.