Who want a either increased or unlimited energy day?

I think a increased or unlimited energy day or hour would be a great addition and using energy for the event keys should be taken away what do you guys think would love to hear your comments ?

Replies

• i must say im a little disapponted that theres absolutely nothing going on for xmas.
  • unlimited energy.....that would never happen or everyone would be levle 60 in a day
  • Yes or mabey a day reset option would be nice and diddo on that slew foot ... Can't belive no event no nothing for Xmas ....this part of game is very lacking
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Yes. In normal work days is no problem as I don't play until the evening but on weekends and holidays I blow through energy way to early. Then spend the rest of the day wanting to play but can't.
  • Jugilismaani
    64 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    -
    Post edited by Jugilismaani on
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    It's getting so much money because "Star Wars".
    The energy gates are indeed there to slow people down and get them to spend money. But there's a real issue at level cap right now: once you have done GW for the day, there's nothing interesting to do. Energy all goes to grinding (where your choice is repeating the same fights or simming, both are boring), challenges aren't, and PvP is kind of a joke.
    And it's a holiday week and there's nothing interesting going on at all.
    The game DESPERATELY needs some sort of game mode for people who want to play and have literally nothing to do.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Qeltar wrote: »
    It's getting so much money because "Star Wars".
    The energy gates are indeed there to slow people down and get them to spend money. But there's a real issue at level cap right now: once you have done GW for the day, there's nothing interesting to do. Energy all goes to grinding (where your choice is repeating the same fights or simming, both are boring), challenges aren't, and PvP is kind of a joke.
    And it's a holiday week and there's nothing interesting going on at all.
    The game DESPERATELY needs some sort of game mode for people who want to play and have literally nothing to do.

Exactly, the Star Wars tag is why this game is popular.

I do the stuff to get the dailies done, I do the events & challenges, usually complete my remaining 2 lame arena battles (with the wonderful cheating programming to deal with) and get as far as I can in the gw and bam, nothing but grinding at various points the rest of the day which means either doing things in auto or using the sim tickets. What an amazing game where you basically create something for people to run in auto mode to "play"...and I'm not at level 60 so I have stuff to at least try and play for with characters to level up. No idea how those who have maxed out a bunch of characters can even be wasting their time on this "game"

How people can keep forking out money on something like this is mind boggling and it isn't a case of "oh you're just jealous they have the money to spend" **** some teenagers may think since I DO have the money to do that but don't want to.
  • I used to play the crap outta CSR racing, and they had the option to buy unlimited fuel-energy for 24 hours available everyday for like 4 or 5 dollars. GoH should absolutely have something like this. I wouldn't buy it everyday, but on my days off work I probably would.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • An unlimited energy hour of the players choice, I could agree with once a week, anything more than that, wouldn't be good. As mentioned, it's becoming more and more obvious this game is severely lacking things to do, and the lack of any form of special offers or events for the holiday period is disappointing. Yes, we've got the Rey shards, which I'll be thankful for because at the rate she drops for me, I should be able to unlock her sometime early 2017, but this is pretty weak considering what's found in other games. Hopefully things will be added soon, and the game will feel less like a cash grab.
  • an energy boost would be fun, but unlimited energy, even for an hour, would mean massive amounts of farming by those willing to sit and mash "sim" over and over...
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    unlimited energy?

"UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!"
  • What about trading shards or a place to exchange shards what you think about that?? I mean exchange shards for others you need .
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Nope.. There are already people complaining about losing sleep over this game. Unlimited energy would lead to tired masses of hollow eyed people muttering GEEEAARR!

This would just lead to Anarchy, I don"t think EA wants to be responsible for that again. :|
  • Not unlimited but I wouldn't mind a decrease in costs for battles (6/8/12 is kinda much), like they did in Marvel's Future fight (lowered from 4/8 to 4/6 then only 4, and had specials when battles where under a discount. Half energy cost for 2 hours etc... :)
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Its silly to think of such things. You would better spend your time thinking of the possibility of unicorns, leprechauns, and bigfoot.
    The best that would ever happen would be free 200 crystal day for some kind of holiday, where you could choose to use the crystals for energy refresh or not.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Lol sometimes I like to dream as much as you like kiddo...
  • No. Please leave the energy exactly as is. Otherwise we'll be bored with this game in a month. I like the fact that I can only do so much in a day. I'm also doing the slow grind for Rey which gives me something to look forward to. It would ruin the game if everyone just had an hour to grind and unlock anyone they want. I'd be **** that I spent weeks grinding for Rey.

EA is in this for the long term which is exactly why the energy timer is in place. Within five weeks, many people are already at level 60 with Max gear. Why would we need to get there faster? I want a game that I can enjoy playing for the next couple of years...not just a month.
  • I want full 7 star, max 7 gear, all characters so I can not do anything and have no reason to play the game. Instead I will come to the forums to complain about lack of content, and when said content comes, I want it to be completely done for me and all rewards given so I can cry on the forums more. Cause of all the $0 I am paying for the game, obviously I should expect others to entertain me for free.