GW User-Interface Improvement Suggestions

Hi all!

I think most agree that GW is one of the more fun tables that requires strategy.
However, I feel some areas can be improved with regards to the user-interface.

1. List heroes according to lvl NOT HP (already suggested by some ppl in forum)
2. Create a side screen when you select a hero; displaying the CDs if any for that hero's skills.

Do chip in! Hopefully we can make GW more fun n interesting!

Replies

• Options
    1. Level would help some but doesn't really matter as they show the gear level.
    2. Showing your pending cool downs on the bench would help a ton.
  • Options

As part of the suggestion to improve the UI, I would like to see the top right section of the battle screen to not only show the opponent's portrait, name and HP bar, but also display his/her level (star, gear, etc.) - just like what we see in the Characters menu.
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    As part of the suggestion to improve the UI, I would like to see the top right section of the battle screen to not only show the opponent's portrait, name and HP bar, but also display his/her level (star, gear, etc.) - just like what we see in the Characters menu.

I doubt you see more info on the opponent because when HODA started you could see a lot of your opponents info. That was changed in a update to only showed minimal player stats. You could see the opponents team tier, power and HP for each hero.

• Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    I doubt you see more info on the opponent because when HODA started you could see a lot of your opponents info. That was changed in a update to only showed minimal player stats. You could see the opponents team tier, power and HP for each hero.

:(

Disappointed, but thanks for that information. Resetting my expectations. ;)