Players per server

Does anyone know approximately how many players on a server. Just trying to gauge how big of a deal it is to be near the top. I have no idea when I started playing but think it was early December.

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    20kish. Top .01%
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Dev comments on leader boards. Doesn't mention how many but I would guess 20k plus sounds good.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/266486#Comment_266486
  • Mind you, about 16k are people who tried the game then quit anyway. 80% of accounts are abandoned.
    Tekken 7
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Mind you, about 16k are people who tried the game then quit anyway. 80% of accounts are abandoned.

Probably true
  • I first started in December too. My first Arena match, I was ranked 2,000 something. I quickly moved up to #2 but now rank in the 100-200. I do 3-5 battles a day, I think the total amount is pretty high though. I also feel that I am in a group that is aged and experienced.
  • I just started about 11 days ago, and my rank at my first Arena match was around 9000. I'm in the top 1000 now, and would be better if the upgrade didn't make my matches last so long!
  • I first started last month with what they give u basically now I have a 17398 team but since update I barely can stay ranked in the 700''s and that's playing couple times daily before way different I see no chance on getting lower I know what I got so sometimes I'll push it
    Finally beat G w today first since update