Which character with maxed out stats can hit the highest crit?

Was just wondering which character with maxed out stats can crit the highest. I have level 50, 4 star kylo ren and he has crit over 4000

Replies

• I've heard that it's Lando, but you'll need deep pockets. Anyone confirm this??
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    I'd guess Vader since his max is capped only by how many dots you can apply and dispel with culling. Basic attack I'd guess would go to one of the igs or resistant /first order pilot/fighter.
  • I would say single hits Kylo or Vader but both require set up. Multi hits net you better return though.
  • 4k is easy. My Lumi can crit 5k.

I'm going to say Vaders Culling Blade.
  • Lando aoe 15k crit
  • Slightly off topic, but the highest crit i have achieved was 24,000 from tie fighter pilot on the veers/tarkin challenge. Tie fighter pilot had the droid buff. The 24k was a single hit (not a combination from double attack).
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Slightly off topic, but the highest crit i have achieved was 24,000 from tie fighter pilot on the veers/tarkin challenge. Tie fighter pilot had the droid buff. The 24k was a single hit (not a combination from double attack).

I'm gonna have to use weaker toons next time..but I think I 30k+ veers n tarken with vaders culling blade...cause I used his aoe 1st.....not trying to be that one upper...but now I wanna see if I'm right...
  • I have seen the tie fighter hit insane a lot, but Bane against a Jedi is brutal.
  • Reys multi attack with offense up can do 4x 10k
  • My ig 88 has done 18k with his aoe effect. 6* lvl 60
    30% crit damage + 10% per enemy with a red status effect = 80% crit damage
    Add advantage and offense up from Daka and Phasma = OP