Fotp low damage

AdamW
692 posts Member
Fotp is sometimes hitting for half of what it use to when he was suppose to be buffed this update.

FOTP hit a non tank jedi for only 1800 while he was under Phasmas speed debuff. This is half or a quarter of the damage pre update, please look into this. It was 1 hit from his double tap

Replies

• He hits for less and now can't triple hit. That is what we call a nerf.
  • dirty_quesadilla
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I have FOTP 6* G8, maxed attacks (I'm 6 shards & 1mill away from 7*). Today, in GW with Phasma's advantage and QGJ offense up, he hit for 1700 and only shot once per attack -no crits.
    In arena, each time he crit w/ offense up and advantage, he special'd for a whopping 1900(!). I had to bench him from arena squad.
    Wth?!?! Those are Bariss, RG and 5's type numbers but without all of the hit points/stuns/counter attacks/heals. SMH.
    Oh and when he does double tap it's like, maybe 1500 plus 2200z wth?!?! Argh.
    Post edited by dirty_quesadilla on
  • +1
  • +1
  • Balbes
    82 posts Member
    I use 75 fotp with lvl 9 eq. Only one piece away from lvl 10. It is not uncommon that he 1 shot Dooku with half protection on. 12-15k crits from special are still quite good. But he is very dependent now on advantage. If he assist QGJ against Rey or another QGJ they are gone most of the time. Slow but still powerful. With lvl ability 8 he recovers +15% damage lost with last nerf.
  • I have FOTP 6* G8, maxed attacks (I'm 6 shards & 1mill away from 7*). Today, in GW with Phasma's advantage and QGJ offense up, he hit for 1700 and only shot once per attack -no crits.
    In arena, each time he crit w/ offense up and advantage, he special'd for a whopping 1900(!). I had to bench him from arena squad.
    Wth?!?! Those are Bariss, RG and 5's type numbers but without all of the hit points/stuns/counter attacks/heals. SMH.
    Oh and when he does double tap it's like, maybe 1500 plus 2200z wth?!?! Argh.

Phasma's advantage guarantees a crit... so if he didn't crit he didn't have advantage.