3 Updates in as many days... thanks for the hard work!

Tiggus
766 posts Member
A lot can be said (... has been said!) about the content of the said updates, but I just wanted to slip a comment on the fact that while we were all doing overtime on hard challenges and long GW, it looks like some guys somewhere in a game studio in California were also making some serious overtime over the week-end. I would bet high that a few beds remained cold for a very long time, and the coffee sales saw a spike over the last few days.

It's nice to see that community feedback is taken into account and worked upon and I trust that we'll finally reach a sweet spot, even though there will very likely still be some bumps on the road this week. I will try to be excitedly patient (or patiently excited).
☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/

Replies

• just a thought ~ if properly planned and tested why do u need three updates?

I'm sure devs worked hard-- probably the grand master planner fault (the guy that made that goofy announcement). probably he had to make a deadline or profit target

• Oootini
    636 posts Member
    No offense but working overtime for an update that basically wrecked the game and alienated 95% of the player base wasn't worthwhile.
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Oootini wrote: »
    No offense but working overtime for an update that basically wrecked the game and alienated 95% of the player base wasn't worthwhile.

75% of the forumers is far from being 95% of the players base. I guess there is not more than 5% of the players that comes to the forum, at most, and even there it's discussed and debated a lot about the update, between those who likes it and those who desn't. I think people are angry because they don't succeed immediately in everything in the game, but that's not how things works ! You got to make yourself a better roster, with more toons maxed, and you will enjoy the update a lot more.

Plus, and that's just amazing, it DID bring much more diversity in Arena !

So well done, devs, and thanks for the hard work indeed !