Gw change pros cons and more

Gw is more chalenging which push you to find new tactics but there is too much openents which consume twice amount of time so they can delete some stage maybe first two or three and distrubitue chest rewards to other chests this is the best idea i get what do you think

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until a maxed RG team appears.
  • Options
    Hmm i see but not sound impossible my main aim from the begining macing as much as heroes and i have 15 heroes which are viable in arena and gw (i dont have sidious)
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »

Yep Everyone will say nerf RG now. RG was a temporary solution to a speed/dps meta. Now that damage has been nerd hugely (on the most part), and added protection, we have the best toon in the game at this moment in time
  • Options
    Don't just nerf RG, change the whole game mechanics... That will solve everyone's problems :wink:
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »

Yep Everyone will say nerf RG now. RG was a temporary solution to a speed/dps meta. Now that damage has been nerd hugely (on the most part), and added protection, we have the best toon in the game at this moment in time

RG was more than fine. They just had to balance other heroes. But when you see heroes like boba fett get 8k protection on top of his 14k hp, while RG gets 18k protection on top of his 23k hp, then this is wrong. RG surely didn't deserve that huge buff.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Oootini wrote: »

RG was more than fine. They just had to balance other heroes. But when you see heroes like boba fett get 8k protection on top of his 14k hp, while RG gets 18k protection on top of his 23k hp, then this is wrong. RG surely didn't deserve that huge buff.

He still dies pretty quick, at least that's been my experience post update.
  • TemperTantrumRen
    407 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GW definitely takes a little longer and requires a bit more thought and now I will almost definitely go through several squads and never be able to rely on just the one, but I find its difficulty still depends on how unlucky you are with enemy squads.

I lucked out with today's, facing my first all 70+ squad on my ninth node, and they were all Jedi (no troublesome Dooku, Phasma as leader or Sideous). I went through my usual Nightsister/Jedi secondary squad for the first six nodes and after that, my other secondary squads were dedicated to taking out Phasma as leader before proceeding with my primary squad. Nightsisters are a worthy investment.

I'm also seeing a use for Hoth Rebel Soldier, and Admiral Ackbar looks like a must-have (but my arena tokens are going towards maxing out the two droids and Assaj, and maybe Sideous).
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.