Resistance Synergy? Forget about it.....

Devour
262 posts Member
Don't waste your time with Resistance Synergy.......It was bad before the update.....Now it's laughable. Complete dismantling of Pilot and Trooper have made both non-viable. Their basic attacks were their saving grace, that made up for their slow speed and squishiness, now they are just cannon fodder.

Replies

• Expose hasn't changed and this still makes them work well together. I wouldn't go for a full resistance team but you can work 3 into a team easily. Pilot and trooper haven't been completely dismantled. Yes, lower damage but their specials are still good on top of an exposed enemy.

They are not squishy any more and work if you're using a tank/healer combo
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Finn is still good but that's due to having 2 specials one gives him defense up and advantage the other expose the enemy. But I'd like to try a Resistance team with him leader. 19 offense and 35 defense.
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Expose hasn't changed and this still makes them work well together. I wouldn't go for a full resistance team but you can work 3 into a team easily. Pilot and trooper haven't been completely dismantled. Yes, lower damage but their specials are still good on top of an exposed enemy.

They are not squishy any more and work if you're using a tank/healer combo

RP RT were only viable because of their high damage basic, they are too slow otherwise. Turn meter gains on a percent basis are inconsistant/unreliable.

And they are squishy. Use them in a hard LS 8. They get one-shotted through protection at gear 8, often before they get a turn.
    Finn is still good but that's due to having 2 specials one gives him defense up and advantage the other expose the enemy. But I'd like to try a Resistance team with him leader. 19 offense and 35 defense.

I used Finn, in SA a few days ago, he sucks due to speed.
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • Starjumper
    993 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @Devour

Im sorry, I didn't realise people were able to have their own opinions. Also if you don't want people to comment on your posts maybe you should keep your thoughts to yourself. This is a forum and people are entitled to have different views that may differ to yours and discuss them.

Maybe next time you should add an addendum stating 'you're only allowed to comment on my post if you agree 100% with what I say'
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Yeah, Resistance is bad, dont use them...
    ...especially dont use:

Poe(L)
    Rey
    Finn
    RT
    RP

This team is horribad for like a week while QGJ can Dispel Foresight.

Tenacity is useless, and Poe has NEVER been good...
    ...and why would you want two Tanks and Expose and TM and Rey goddess...?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    TS896zw.jpg
    You're correct, they've lost all viability
    {RotE}
  • LaLiam wrote: »
    TS896zw.jpg

Hehe get reckt op.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Dude stop
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »
    TS896zw.jpg

Cool number 1 spot. I just want that resistance team I've been building to be complete,
    Rey, Trooper and Finn are taking forever to star up.
    (I haven't even unlocked Finn yet!)
    But Rey (5 star) Pilot (7 star) and Poe (7 star) tend to keep me in the top 100 nowadays