Error your battle has timed out?

What gives? I had 20 seconds left on the PVP clock and it reported victory then gave me an error, this cost me 2nd place from 5th!!!

Not a happy camper.
Ally Code: 945-699-762

Replies

• At least you weren't snipped from 2nd place all the way to 14th!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Ok, second time in a row, this is really irritating!!!

2uqbpmt.png
    2vij9y0.png
    1zxtphv.png
  • Skye wrote: »
    At least you weren't snipped from 2nd place all the way to 14th!

that shouldn't happen in one jump?
  • @EA_Jesse

Zalenira the moderator suggested I tag you in this thread with my ticket #.

It's ticket # 21732355, I would like some compensation for the lost crystals, arena tokens and credits lost by not placing 2nd when I should have. There was only 1:15 remaining before payout the second time I beat him. There was 20 seconds on PvP clock the first time and 15 seconds the second time as seen in the screen shots above.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Skye wrote: »
    At least you weren't snipped from 2nd place all the way to 14th!

that shouldn't happen in one jump?

No idea, it happened to me last night, kinda miffed. But worked my way back up to fourth just before the rewards rolled out... I was about to attack someone when I was 2nd and wouldn't let me cause it said I was being attacked, so I kept refreshing and when it finally changed the placings I was 14th! Yea was not happy!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I just got the timeout error today again with a different opponent. This is upsetting, saving your arena battles, winning and having it all wasted.

edit: 30 seconds on PvP clock this time and I still got the error. ended next battle with 2.5 mins and it was ok but I can't do this everytime, clock management is important in PvP.