curious as to how nightsister team is post-update

I feel like this team could have some decent potential now with ahsoka(L) ventress, initiate, acolyte, daka. I'm most curious about initiate because of how tanky she could be with protection, team seems like it's got a great balance of dmg and survivability potential

Replies

• Pretty terrible.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Daka and initiate are good.

Daka has amazing stuns, and the threat of revives makes her a big threat and pairs well with taunters.

Initiate has as much health as 5s, does more damage than Lumi, and her severing strike can be used for buff immunity to keep RG or Han from taunting or Yoda from using battle meditation.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    Have not tried full NS team but I wouldn't expect much.

I use Asajj lead and Daka in my arena team but the others sit the bench.

Used them in DS 8 missions but don't expect much more since that is done.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Still seem meh. Haven't had any issues with them in arena or GW.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Still love full NS team. I run it for everything except arena. I don't bother with Soka on the team because i like Asajj in the lead slot better.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Nothing is as it was.
    NS are good.
  • Can't compete against the RG teams, just doesn't do enough damage, and are to slow. The cannons that hide behind RG will likely finish you before you can even take out one of them.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Pretty terrible.

Haha care to explain why? #pretendnoonesawyourrantontheirnerfs ;)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
This discussion has been closed.