Genosis 8-H

So ive basically 1 starred the last 5 new light side battles after hitting 74 and got to the nasty droid genosian party at the end and getting one or two shotted and maybe two characters in the third battle... Im using 6 star ahsoka or lumi lead, borrowing qgj, bariss, chewie or st han and still getting wiped. My other 4 slots are 6star eeth rotating 5 star yoda, ben or chewie... Is it just my squad power is too low or am i missing something strategically. I gotta stop wasting energy right?

Replies

• 8-h is the final one against Dooku. He just wiped me at 6 level 74 toons all gear 8. I think I need to get a better ring or level toons. The Droids wiped me before I could even get to Dooku.
    And the one with the geo. I barley squeezed through only one star but it's done. Qjg, Lummi, 5's, JC, Obi and borrowed a chewy.
  • yeah i made a thread about this laat night. they hit too hard and gain a lot of speed. should only be one of them not both
  • I mean yeah i tried every combo. You gotta have a fully maxed squad i guess.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    If you don't have maxed out team need to use TM control or max HP and free heals.

Go with a bariss/Luminara lead combo and all Jedi to get max benefit of heal, HP and evasion. This also worked for 8D Hard Dooku who has a ton of Health.

Also in the last battle there is one beefed up Droid you should take out first.
  • scuba wrote: »
    If you don't have maxed out team need to use TM control or max HP and free heals.

Go with a bariss/Luminara lead combo and all Jedi to get max benefit of heal, HP and evasion. This also worked for 8D Hard Dooku who has a ton of Health.

Also in the last battle there is one beefed up Droid you should take out first.

Awesome thanks ill borrow bariss and try it more often to see if i catch a break. So lumi, ahsoka, jc, eeth 6 star then yoda 5 star...
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Mine are close to max, and I keep forgetting I did this before the update. But the hardest battle there I used bariss/Luminara lead with QGJ, Yoda, Ahsoka, JC. Eeth may be very helpful with stun but the AI seems to want to resist everything, so don't count on it.
  • Elder .. Don't revive until dooku is almost dead
  • Rey ally Han lead qgj lumi elder old Ben .... Make dooku kill old Ben buffing whole team try to newly kill with Rey revive with elder ..get lucky
  • 3*
  • Aye that one was a pain in the hole. I ended up going with a defensive tank team to make it through.

5s (L), Lumi, Plo Koon, JC, Clone Sergeant and borrowed Chewie for the extra buff. Too many Jedi and Dooku loves to get his stun out and swing it around.
  • once your done with that try n fight maul in 8a hard with gold gear.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Unfortunately Maul is a problem because most have mainly Jedi as their LS teams.