Royal Guard issues (Merged threads)

Chewy_Johnson68
223 posts Member
edited April 2016
Pleas either fix Royal Guard stunning through foresight or GGJ calling for stunned ally. Both bugs would be great.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Yason
    13 posts Member
    Options
    +1. I've just had the same bug. RG hitted toon with foresight above and it had been stunned.
    It looks like there is the bug with other debuffs too. For example speed down from cpt. Phasma gets through foresight.
  • Options
    Pleas either fix Royal Guard stunning through foresight or GGJ calling for stunned ally. Both bugs would be great.

+1 I have had other attacks go through foresight as well
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Did this earlier today, I was somewhat surprised
  • Options
    Hi, today I faced Royal Guard in many PVP Squads, there were many times my toons would dodge his attack (would say dodged, and take no damage), however it would still apply Speed Down. This was happening with Dooku in the lead, the evasion bonus full maxed. Sorry I can't attach a vid. Thanks.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Happens with RG stun and phasma speed down aoe
  • Options

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Rival's team included Teebo, Rey, Royal Guard, CT-5555, Old Daka.
    RG taunted after I kill Old Daka and then my QGJ turned.
    QGJ dispelled the buff icon, but RG still keep stealth and taunting and I can attack him. But I can also choose to attack CT-5555 which is not stealth.
    I've tried in the next encounter, and same thing happened. This time everyone is stealth and I can only attack RG, which seemed keep taunting but without any buff above his head.
    There should be a bug.
    I wish to show you a screenshot, wait for a while.
  • Options
    f2deb48f8c5494ee3560f2812af5e0fe98257eec.jpg
  • Options
    QGJ had already blown RG's taunt and stealth but he's still locked on.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    The screen shot is not showing.

OP you stated
    QGJ dispelled the buff icon, but RG still keep stealth and taunting and I can attack him. But I can also choose to attack CT-5555 which is not stealth.

If you can switch between attacking CT-5555 and RG then:
    RG is not stealthed, you can select him to attack.
    RG is not taunting, you can select CT-5555 to attack.
  • Options
    RG still taunts more than once for the same character going below 50%.

I got GS below 50%. RG taunts. GS got healed. Dispelling RG taunt. Hit GS below 50% again and boom! RG taunted again....

Also RG now stuns through Yoda's foresight..
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Yeah also noticing RG stunning on a dodged attack
  • Options
    @BentWookiee

There are 3 RG bug threads now. The below link is the oldest of the 3. Maybe this one could get merged with it?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/29593/yoda-stunned-by-rg-with-foresight-up#latest
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Hello again @BentWookiee,

I just posted this in the other recent RG bug thread. There are 3 RG bug threads going. The below link is the oldest of the three. Maybe this one could get merged with it? Https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/29593/yoda-stunned-by-rg-with-foresight-up#latest
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    RG still taunts more than once for the same character going below 50%.

I got GS below 50%. RG taunts. GS got healed. Dispelling RG taunt. Hit GS below 50% again and boom! RG taunted again....

Also RG now stuns through Yoda's foresight..

@EA_Jesse do you know if these two issues are being worked on for Mondays update?
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    The screen shot is not showing.

OP you stated

If you can switch between attacking CT-5555 and RG then:
    RG is not stealthed, you can select him to attack.
    RG is not taunting, you can select CT-5555 to attack.

Nope, RG is taunting. I can select RG between RG & 5 when 5 is not stealth, just like he is not taunting & stealth. But I can' select 5 when 5 is stealth and RG is locked on just like he is keep taunting.
  • Options
    Halcyone wrote: »
    Yeah also noticing RG stunning on a dodged attack

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Two remaining bugs with RG:
    - Taunting twice for the same person, update stated this should no longer happen
    - Taunt is still lasting for 2 turns

If anyone is noticing some of the other bugs still occur please share!
    ☮ Consular ☮