Anyone else think Leia is a bit too strong?

meanpride
90 posts Member
edited December 2015
She's like an Angel of Death. If she gets a turn, someone, no matter who it is, will always die.

And she does not have the slow weakness of Darth Maul or the low Hp of Tie Fighter

Replies

• Options
    Shes extremely hard to star up though. Probably thousand$ to get her up to >5 stars.
  • Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Shes extremely hard to star up though. Probably thousand$ to get her up to >5 stars.

But i've already seen dozens of Leias. Both in arena and GW. She's not that rare anymore for big spenders
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    just got out of a top 10 arena fight in which she went 4x and 3x on her turns, killing my allies. luckily, daka revived them all anyway.

she does seem strong, but does down quickly if you focus fire. she moves quickly too. i guess stuns are the way to go...yet again
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    yeah just went up against #4 in my server. his leia went 4x every turn and wiped out my team. i couldn't stun her. she's tough
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I love Leia, almost got her to 6* and she is just a beast in GW and attacking in pvp. Not sure how well she does defending since I really have no problem when I face her in GW.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    The only way to get rid of her is to spam her with stun attempts and use slow. What ive noticed in the arena is that users go offense heavy or only have 2 healer. So stunning leia will buy you time to take out the healers then leia.

Stun is very important bc it screws them out of a turn and only the fastest heroes can be unfazed by it.
  • Options
    Ranivoos wrote: »
    The only way to get rid of her is to spam her with stun attempts and use slow. What ive noticed in the arena is that users go offense heavy or only have 2 healer. So stunning leia will buy you time to take out the healers then leia.

Stun is very important bc it screws them out of a turn and only the fastest heroes can be unfazed by it.

Stun should no be relied upon. Even Dooku's 90% stun on Jedi misses alot. Thats xcom baby
  • Options
    Use Bane's Stun glove.. Damage + Stun for one turn = Dead Princess.

There is always a counter.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

Its not like Bane is readily available for the common player.

• Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

About a thousand to 6* her from my own personal experience. And while I agree she may be strong if the AI and it's higher % to proc abilities is in control of her...on offense she is just to low armored and her HP even at 6 star is very low. Only way to keep her alive is to waste a turn to trigger her stealth. And even then if you face an AOE team her stealth does her no good. I think she is an amazing character but overpowered? Not quite. Bugged crit bonus? Maybe.
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    yeah just went up against #4 in my server. his leia went 4x every turn and wiped out my team. i couldn't stun her. she's tough

Most iften I am against her and she goes 3x like almost always. If she disappears, asume tou lost 1-2 allies even before she does anything.

But her abukity seems to only do a third attack on same turn 10% of times. I had created a thread "Plis fix Leia" to ask if there was a bug, otherwise to clarify her stats.

The way I deal with her is have teo stunners exclusively focused on her until she dies, and an AoE reserved just in case she can hide being red in HP. These teams tend to also have Ben which make even mire unoleasing because the damage per attack is pretty much 2k to 5k EACH. Once, she killed 3 of my allies, 1 per turn, each one at max health before she started picking on them. Three times in a row she dis 3+ attacks in each turn.

• Options

Most iften I am against her and she goes 3x like almost always. If she disappears, asume tou lost 1-2 allies even before she does anything.

But her abukity seems to only do a third attack on same turn 10% of times. I had created a thread "Plis fix Leia" to ask if there was a bug, otherwise to clarify her stats.

The way I deal with her is have teo stunners exclusively focused on her until she dies, and an AoE reserved just in case she can hide being red in HP. These teams tend to also have Ben which make even mire unoleasing because the damage per attack is pretty much 2k to 5k EACH. Once, she killed 3 of my allies, 1 per turn, each one at max health before she started picking on them. Three times in a row she dis 3+ attacks in each turn.

Dude lol. You must be playing with a 3k HP squad or you came across the best Princess ever. I fight her 3-5 times a day from 4* to 7* and she has never done that. She double attacks frequently but the third attack is not that often. She has like 8k hp at 6* and 90ish armor loses a turn to go stealth..and you think shes OP? Wait till you run up on a 7 star luke. You will beg to fight Princess lol.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    the 2 stunners available to me are dooku and daka. daka doesn't have the most reliable stun, so whether i win or lose the fight is sometimes out of my control. for example, i won 1 fight for rank 7, then lost another at rank 4. both teams had leia, sid, lumi, jc and the 5th was different, but forgettable since leia did all the heavy lifting haha.

oh well. can't win em all but i can try
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    the 2 stunners available to me are dooku and daka. daka doesn't have the most reliable stun, so whether i win or lose the fight is sometimes out of my control. for example, i won 1 fight for rank 7, then lost another at rank 4. both teams had leia, sid, lumi, jc and the 5th was different, but forgettable since leia did all the heavy lifting haha.

oh well. can't win em all but i can try

Dooku and Daka should never be mentioned in the same sentence.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i just make do with what i've got....dooku will be replaced with vader when i get the last 3 shards at lvl 60.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I was lucky to get randomly her . And i repeat, she is glitched , and i never play her since we don't Know What The dev Will do with her .
  • Options
    meanpride wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »

Its not like Bane is readily available for the common player.

.. Neither is Leia, but for some reason a lot of people have her. I see her a lot in combat & always target her first and really have no problem with her.

Even if she gets a Rez she is one shot from tasting the floor again.

If you want another example a Pilot can take her to red before she can stealth. A stun is more fun, but brute force can tame her as well.

She is not " too strong" just a challenge, it's what makes the game fun.

• Options
    I only have her at 2 stars, power around 1700-1900 if I remember right. 5 gear and at 2 stars she is awesome.
  • Options
    Don't know about your luck but my record is the whole 3 encounter battle without triggering bonus attacks once (she attacked at least ten times) the only time it triggered is when the first shot killed the enemy and then I see "bonus attack" almost like she's taunting me. Couldn't top that record off because the battle couldn't last longer so yeah, inconsistent is the key word here.
  • Options
    She is definitely op. She kills or very nearly kills one character on my team everytime it's her turn and she is hard to kill right away as she stealths. I have a 20k plus team
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I've also seen Leia do tons of damage without needing too much setting up. I got mine to 7* and am working to max her gear now. I don't have any big problems facing Leia when she's just added to a team of other attackers. But in a team with old Ben, a taunting tank and a healer, she's absolutely vicious.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    She is definitely op. She kills or very nearly kills one character on my team everytime it's her turn and she is hard to kill right away as she stealths. I have a 20k plus team

rogan, your team is beast. i always get mowed down by the triple aoe!
    mighty chlorians