Light Side 7-G

Hi

Ive just (few days ago) got to Light Side 7-g. Final battle is 5 Royal Guards, and Emperor Palpatine.

Its virtually impossible. I appreciate ill need to improve my team significantly, but i cruised A-F.

Wondering if its now much harder than prior to the update?

Cheers

Replies

• I don't remember how easy it was when I first did it, but I believe it was pretty easy at the time.

Doing it now, it's still very easy for me with almost full health for all characters and doing it on auto, without manually switching targets. But I'm much higher level now of course

I used
    Luminara 74 (leader)
    Jedi Consular 74
    Barriss Offee 73
    Ahsoka Tano 71
    Stormtrooper Han 73

And I borrowed a
    Ima-Gun Di (don't remember level)
  • Hey thanks for replaying.

Wow, youre a lot further ahead of me.

Im using

Lumi 6* lvl 64
    JC 5* 63
    QGJ 5* 63
    Res Pilot 4* 63
    Jawa 3* 55(?ish)

plus an abandoned chewie 49* or something.

Although just this morning got han but not geared him up much yet.

Guess i just need to wait and level up a bit.

I dont get the difficulty in this game, seems you play 5-6 levels and 3* the lot, then get crippled. stuck on a dark side one too where you just get loads of grenades, wipe out my entire team.

Cheers

• Prior to update I used 6* lumi, jc, ahsoka, Luke, and Eeth koth. Borrowed a level 70 mazed qui gon. 3 starred 2nd time, now after the update I would imagine it is significantly harder
  • Zoh31
    78 posts Member
    Take out the emperor first. Yodas battle meditation with dodge will do you justice
  • Heh
    I lost.

ls7g.png
  • well i just finished it last night, thanks for ideas, taking out palpatine first helped. but main difference was gear 7'ing my resistance pilot and unlocking and semi gearing st han.

now VERY stuck on 7-h, lol.

cheers