Curious about the 4 blank holograms....

So I'm now lvl 56, i have everything unlocked and figured once the event keys and the key events tables were opened one or more of the other things would open up.....

So my question is, what are they and when will they open??

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    It's new content, not ready for release yet. We're all excited to see it when finalized! One, at least, is felt to be "ships" of some kind.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Ahhh ok, im excited myself... I've been playing every **** minute I get the chance and was hoping they would just open randomly after some certain level lol...

The for the answer tho
  • I think ships from the hologram in front of the Hutt because, well, they're ships, and Biggs Darklighter's toon description talks of "ship synergy".

I think the one to the right of the DS holotable with the floating heads will become chat at some point but it's just speculation, it looks like he's talking to the holographic heads.

No idea what the two chests and the mask at far left would be? It would be nice if one of the chest became a trade depot for mats and gear.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Well there's so many things that could be added I honestly can't wait to see.... Im addicted to the game
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    The one with the faces on the lower right is a way to change our appearances for credits Im thinking.
  • EA Jesse confirmed unneeded shard trade in the future. They gave away the "ship" event with the Biggs description and, well, the Falcon vs. Fett's ship by the Hutt. Chat would be nice. The chest could be literally anything since practically every event offers "shipments" or at least prizes.
  • D3M0N
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    EA Jesse confirmed unneeded shard trade in the future. They gave away the "ship" event with the Biggs description and, well, the Falcon vs. Fett's ship by the Hutt. Chat would be nice. The chest could be literally anything since practically every event offers "shipments" or at least prizes.

Do u happen to know where on the forums EA_Jesse said this?
  • D3M0N wrote: »
    EA Jesse confirmed unneeded shard trade in the future. They gave away the "ship" event with the Biggs description and, well, the Falcon vs. Fett's ship by the Hutt. Chat would be nice. The chest could be literally anything since practically every event offers "shipments" or at least prizes.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1271/frequently-asked-questions-12-15-2015#latest
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    D3M0N wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1271/frequently-asked-questions-12-15-2015#latest

Awesome, thanks!
  • D3M0N wrote: »
    D3M0N wrote: »

Awesome, thanks!

NP