I´m your father

Luke I am your father. I feel yours force. I know you're close . Soon I will find you and together we will dominate the Universe.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    If you're looking for an adopted child This is not the best place to find him.
  • No, only genetic childrens please... All the rest for you :smiley:
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Vader never said: "Luke i am your father!" ... its the most wrong quoted movie-sentence ever.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Lorvader wrote: »
    No, only genetic childrens please... All the rest for you :smiley:

Yay me
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    "He told me enough! He told me you killed him!"
    "No... I am your father."

Done
  • Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    Toukai wrote: »

Done

Darth V: Luke, I am about to rock your world. Spoiler alert! Luke, I am your...
    *C3PO interrupts, and shows a horde of adoring female fans a picture of a young padawan Anakin.
    He then runs away after being chased by that adoring mob of female fans. He never got to tell Luke he's the father.

That's how I prefer to remember that scene.
  • Jenggo wrote: »

Done

*C3PO interrupts, and shows a horde of adoring female fans a picture of a young padawan Anakin.
    He then runs away after being chased by that adoring mob of female fans. He never got to tell Luke he's the father.

A child always has a father, but who was the father of Lord Vader ? Was Joda or Palpatin ? or maybe both. xD
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Jenggo wrote: »

Done

Is Lego canon? ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Lorvader wrote: »
    A child always has a father, but who was the father of Lord Vader ? Was Joda or Palpatin ? or maybe both. xD
    A rumor says, it was Darth Plagueis, who created Anakin through force. But not sure, how true/canon this rumor is ...
    Left by design.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member

Done

Azula, dear
    i'm ursa, your mother <3
    I'm sorry i left you and zuko, but i did it for you. i hope u understand