What to do with Anakin?

Prev1
Mo_liza
786 posts Member
I don't have any further use for Anakin. Can I recycle him for shards or credits? Right now hrs just taking up space.

Replies

• Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    I have him maxed. Makes me angry every time I open the game and remember how many crystals I blew refreshing his nodes. Oh yea. And that 60 bucks I dropped way back when. He has no uses now, and desperately needs his entire kit reworked. Nobody dies enough to make him useful, and even when someone does die, he still doesn't do enough
  • It still hurts...
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Hurts so bad.
  • I have mine at 5*. Lets all cry a river :'(
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    File under B1N and move on nothing to see here grown man crying into his hat.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Good news is he's soon to be easily farmable...you'll have more people to cry with. :)
  • Was actually hyped to start farming him before the update
  • The_Jam
    141 posts Member
    Very true for all reading DO NOT FARM HIM
  • When I see him lying around among the toons I force myself not to cry.

6* 75/100 Gear 8. That means 60 ashtrays wasted along with thousands of crystals and millions of credits.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    My Ani is 40/85 and that's also depressive. I guess that's life.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Never thought he was that good anyway.

Trollolololoololol

/leaves
  • I know he sux, but still going to farm and gear him to max. He's my luxury toon, I think it's better to have characters you like than stupid bugs no one cares about outside this game. I'm guilty of having them as well, but I have to have SOMEONE I actually like as a character
  • Of all the Anakin sucks now threads, you would think they would actually catch on and fix him. AT LEAST put him back to pre-update levels (which honestly wasn't even that good).

I swapped rating from 5 to 1 star because of what they did to him. Spend all that time and crystals farming one mediocre toon only to have them butcher him even more.
  • I agree. I stopped farming him and now he's just a door mat!!! Lol!
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    It's like playing with a version of Anakin immediately from immediately after he got cut in half. Mine was 6* and I really liked him, even as middling as he was before
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Anakin was the second most annoying character in the prequels after jarjar.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Old Ben hits harder than Anakin. <-- not kidding.
  • Telaan wrote: »

Probably Bariss doubles Anakin damage right now.
  • I bought the jedi pack for yoda and he's lv71 (66/85) bit disappointed and will think twice before buying another pack on impulse.

My only problem is this.... If you're gonna change him EA please do it soon or at least announce it. That way I would continue to farm him. Last thing I wanna hear is a surprise community update that he's a top toon and mine is still sitting where I left him
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384

5tpbqN7fvwKRy.gif

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    He choked women and mudered children, and choked and murdered sand women and children. And whined. A lot.

Really shouldn't be top tier.
  • Baal wrote: »
    He choked women and mudered children, and choked and murdered sand women and children. And whined. A lot.

GS looked the same as all the other GS, was expendable, only had bit parts, died a lot and may also have whined a lot in his native click language that nobody could understand.

Really shouldn't be top tier ;)
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Baal wrote: »

If we're gonna be complaining about likability we're gonna have to talk about the fact that one of the top tier characters is a nameless giant insect person. It's clearly not too much of a factor
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    You've clearly never dealt with a termite infestation. Those things are brutal!
  • Baal wrote: »

By this line of thinking there shouldn't be any good characters on the dark side...
  • Another whiny anakin threads... lol just kidding. :D

He is awful. Look at fives.. a tank but deal more dmg, double tap ,50% more dmg w counter (85% chance!!!!!). Blehhh

He does need a rework to all his abilities and not just a slight dmg buff. I prefer NS initiate's 85% buff block than ani's 55% health-buff block. :'(
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Kylo is the only other whiney darksider...

@Qeltar He really does. And they nerfed Old Ben's damage 20% too! lol
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

So true. So sad. Can we get an #anakinmegathread
  • Peempo wrote: »
    Telaan wrote: »

So true. So sad. Can we get an #anakinmegathread

+1. Can we just merge these 4/5 anakin threads?