Prev134
Reyalp
738 posts Member
edited April 2016
Poor Sid....once he was many - now he is gone :(

Have you benched Sid yet? 501 votes

Sure have!
75%
scubaHyperalloyTop_QuarkTelaanGenakumaHitNSmashSyth_HunterImperialRebelSundodgerRonon_DexSysyNaecabonAksterAdamWTagichatnjeremyj26Sonorenm0ralityMurTelZtyle 380 votes
Nope
24%
Green_Legend_RanIvoB1987SirjamSongUshoYOUniverseclhsKonaEhukaiCharlesbusaGarthHelmetHamZolozaphodRandalldano7591JakelessZylvarstarCastaspellakjdubuqueCount_MeesahJediMasterGibs 121 votes

Replies

• Sid's been benched for two months. Even on my DS team.,lol
  • Sure have!
    Been almost two months. He doesn't even make his way into GW B or C teams :)
  • Sure have!
    Except in GW..
  • He is everywhere in GW still. Almost every team.
  • Sure have!
    Only use he has now is stripping some protection off Galactic Chore teams.
  • Nope
    Nope but the meta is on shard is far from level 70. Heck, he's only 6*
  • Sweep
    58 posts Member
    Nope
    Wish I could bench him - don't have any other toons worth throwing in the arena yet. Invested way too much in him, thinking he'd be an all-around good character to have on any team for the life of the game. 0% Potency and wiffle bats for swords...maybe that will change at gear level 10.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Nope
    Benched him in December...
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    I will in the next couple days once I get my Rey to 6* (7 shards to go).
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Sure have!
    Other than borrowing Sid in dark side missions, or using him in GW if something has gone wrong and I need to go deep into my bench, I've never used Sid.
  • I've never unlocked him.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Nope
    Not yet. I'm still working on expending my bench. But he is on my hit list in the new few weeks once I get a few more guys maxed out.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Nope
    I've never unlocked him.

You and me both.
  • Sure have!
    I use him just not in arena
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Sure have!
    I haven't used him since Usher found Bieber.
  • Self heal and heal block have utility
    Fast as well. Aoe useful to rid foresight
    Jedi dodge
    Iffy damage
    B squad now
  • Sure have!
    Got him right away then when I realized that's what everyone was doing I benched him but I keep him leveled up for galactic war
  • FinalGreyJedi
    401 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Nope
    Not yet! I pair him with QGJ Offense up and Phasma advantage and use his AOE
    Edit: spell check
  • Sure have!
    Problem with Sid is that his healing immunity debuff is usually resisted. And his low HP.
  • Nope
    Cuz I never farmed him to begin with.

Get back to me when we get the Palpatine version. Even a diabolical Chancellor Palpatine, likely reflecting damage somehow.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Sure have!
    Benched him the day before I got his 100th shard to go to 7*'s.... they are still sitting there waiting for a spare 100 credits. Sadly, a 4* Rey is better....
  • Sure have!
    I benched him forever ago, long before the update.
  • Sure have!
    Have him at 7*70...never use him except to boost crits in Challenge Missions to make the Auto Play go faster.
  • Nope
    Cant bench him. I dont have him lol. He is annoying everyone says hes bad i see him in 10/12 gw battles and almost every pvp too.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Sure have!
    Who is this Sid you speak of?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Sure have!
    I sometimes put him as leader in the last node just for the fun of it. Don't care if half my team dies at that point, getting dmg in asap for that shiny 1 shard!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Sure have!
    I still use him in GW & some of the challenges. His Leading Crit Chance & Damage helps. Just the way it is. One day a toon is an OP and next day he is on the bench :)
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Sure have!
    Sid is the first cantina toon I unlocked. Partly due to reading tutorials, and partly due to seeing how many other people were using him. But having faced him (and other toons like QGJ) several times in arena by the point I finally unlocked him, I immediately dropped this bad boy looking dead-beat dad and started farming QGJ to put together a speed/assist team. GS and 86 were my bread and butter at that time. Then they had this baby named QGJ, and this holy trinity has been doing good works ever since.

It was a hard pill to swallow, and now I'm still working on my QGJ's 6th star. But in hindsight, it was the best decision I have made to date. In today's matches I often target QGJ first, and I often leave Sid for last.

Now I'm almost level 70, and I still have yet to gear my 4 star Sid to gear level 7. I never understood the love. Even pre patch. Yeah, he seems pretty neat for GW due to the continuous heal on death, but one dude can't fight a war by himself.

I feel a little bad for how heal immunity was nerfed by protection. Sid is definitely a sideshow in arena, now.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Sure have!
    I used him a lot while leveling but benched him at lvl 67 and he hasnt seen play for a long time.
  • Sure have!
    I will be benching him. I'll run Dooku (lead), 86, AVA, Savage and RG for a while.