Humbling Blow not dispelling buffs/granting Offence Up.

As per the title.

I just ran through some Arena battles and multiple Galactic Chore battles and Humbling Blow has failed to either dispel a single buff or grant offence up for doing so.

Is HB bugged or did they break this while trying to fix the HB/Tenacity bug? Or another needless nerf without patch notes.

I was never a fan of QGJ, but since Offence Up is so OP right now, I thought I'd dust him off.

Replies

• Options
    I guess sometimes it just doesn't go... But sometimes it even dispells Yoda's tenacity buff in arena, which didn't use to happen before (not to me, at least)
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    according to the game update for 4/16
    Character Updates and Bug Fixes

Qui-Gon Jinn's Humbling Blow will now correctly grant Offense Up even when defeating its target (Once upgraded to grant Offense Up on Dispel.)

It doesnt work for me, I tried aboutr 5 times in a arena, none of them buffed GQJ on final blow. I have my ability at level 7, looks like its not working.
  • RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Still bugged. Usually only dispells one buff. Hit Lumi and it only removed her dodge buff, but not her OU
  • Options
    I'm not even talking about final blows here. Just regular old HB attacks. No dispel, no OU.
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    I don't have a QGJ to test with, but have faced him several times today. HB has always dispelled and granted.
  • RicoTK
    53 posts Member
    Options
    Were they dodged/evaded @Trouserdeagle ?
  • Options
    If they were, there was no message to indicate such @RicoTK