How many Arena games do you win daily since the Update?

Robbathehutt
1048 posts Member
edited April 2016
Since the Update how many Arena games do you win everyday on average?

How many Arena games do you win daily since the Update? 101 votes

0%
zerizut 1 vote
0 to 1
0%
1 to 2
0%
2 to 3
3%
NoktarnWesleyForceThirePatsRule_546 4 votes
3 to 4
9%
effdashunit900000WJ28NoSpoilDarth_KeithmorcseaVikingoBim_BomK1ngYodaPatrickGaming 10 votes
4 to 5
29%
Syth_HunterVarliestupidfatfoolbenacrowLeoRavusTrisbouilleRobbathehuttBaldoTwoThumbedBobKelsovangohDarksidecalls2menoobizm9VolkswaggerMo_lizaToukaiDjbzPotatoManLightwalkerfesrekTheMadTwadder 30 votes
10%
AdormeWolverineKAULIDarthTRexusPianaPhluffheadescorpion8888Thraxx_BlackwindMagistoAskAakUlicQ 11 votes
More than 5
17%
SundodgerAdamWBerdilioSmithieIrrlichtJedilove3737StrongFinalGreyJediJaquizz1616PrediananonidudeChef5vbnDuriinDarth_VosahkDarth_MookDoggobears21Anraeth_Erith 18 votes
I go undefeated & I win more than 5 games
25%
scubarocknroll64JedispliceCastaspellaCjhwangDeeJayAndyChronoMegadeth3700MikymateLordRathAlexHermanssonGrKopfschussNortikka_aikarajuuDeadHeadAndyLaLiamDooku_for_daysBax_ItaraOlfbaldRenanFilipeRonin_Monk 26 votes
I don't play Arena
0%
KingOfLosing 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    4 to 5
    I've lost like 2 games since the update and I only made 1 change to my arena team, switched out 7 star Luminara for 5 star Royal Guard.
  • Options
    Usually 5. But if I drop a lot overnight then a refresh may be needed, in this case it's above 5
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    Options
    Same as before, I'm pulling three draws for a nice and cozy GW.
  • Options
    I've not lost one since the update and normally do 10 battles a day (sometimes 15 if I get targeted) but I almost always get rank 1. I used to lose quite a few before entering update because of RNG but the longer battles seem to have improved the overall outcome of my battles, with RNG levelling out somewhat.
  • Options
    I stil dont care
    Realy i dont care
    I dont whant to care
    I see whats in de box
    If i do not forget

I only look at the game if its fix
    My dooku dont dodge
    My 5555 dont counter
    My healers are useles

Sorry i just dont care and gife a f.....,
  • Options
    4 to 5
    zerizut wrote: »

I don't get this response. Are you implying losing all your Arena games makes your GW easier? Because it doesn't work that way for me my GW is much easier now than it was when I was barely breaking the top 500 and only winning 1 or 2 games a day. Now I'm always in the top 100 and winning 4 or 5 everyday, and certainly hasn't made my GWs harder.
  • Options
    4 to 5
    zerizut wrote: »

Lol, this is like those sham infomercials.
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    More than 5
    daily rank1, except on the update day, that was a crazy arena day, finished 3rd, did 4 arena refreshes that day.

after that it calmed down and back to daily rank 1.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    More than 5
    There's only one team I lose to on my shard and that's only if I'm being stubborn and won't switch away from my rebels.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    More than 5
    I'm not really sure how many I win but I usually refresh at least once (I think I refreshed twice one time) and I would say I typically win at least 9 out of the 10.... sometimes I switch things up to try stuff out and it doesn't work out.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    5. I usually drop from top 1-2 to 10.
    I did not played today and I finished 10, so few cristals for free!
  • Options
    Won all. .before update hover around rank 200-300..after update currently under 100....I look at overall makeup of teams before I choose my opponent. ..and I never refresh.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Your match up for GW is determined by the highest squad power a team of yours had in any Arena win. About a month and a half ago I was stuck in GW, all my resources had gone into my Arena team, I had no one on the bench, no B-team, not even adequate cannon fodder (not even a LS team).GW losses lead to a nasty credit crunch. As a way out, I had to stop winning in Arena with my one and only team. After two weeks of doing that and "secretly" developing my team, GW became doable again. But I still had no B-team, neither for GW nor Arena nor LS. Now, today to be exact, I have finally a B-team for GW and 4/5 of an LS team. However, I have forgotten at what power rating I started on this route. So I keep doing this crud. My Arena team now sits motionless at character level 74 and pretty much maxxed out, around me are teams in their late sixties, Dookus with five stars and the like. There is nothing of interest in Arena shipments for me at the moment and I have enough crystals to keep plugging along. Let's wait for another update, I'm always telling myself. :|

EDIT: Actually, I don't know, if I'm helping myself with this non-strategy, but I choose to believe it, perhaps I'm just afraid of the credit crunch biting me again.... *shudder*
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I should have picked different I normally have a few left over that I will use to test out a new team
  • Options
    4 to 5
    Looks like the majority of players are winning at least 4 out of 5 games a day since the update. Wonder if this means that A.I. Defense is actually worse since the update?
  • Options
    I use to loose more often and now I'm flawless