First order TIE pilot

I was just wondering if I should lvl my TIE pilot up. i don't see any "good" players using him but I ran into one that did some serious hits to my team. I'm only a lvl 47 but I feel like he would be a good addition to my team.

Replies

• I have a 4* Fotp and while he hits like a truck, he's very squishy.
  • nubsors wrote: »
    I have a 4* Fotp and while he hits like a truck, he's very squishy.

Then bring Stormtrooper Han. Takes hits and makes him attack more often. I for one am excited to get mine soon.
  • Thats exactly what i run. TFP behind a 6* maxed han solo, with a 6* maxed luminara (healing dot) to keep han up.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • The heavy hitters are usually squishy so I'm not too worried about health as long as I got someone else to cover it. He is definitely one of the best dps's, sort of like leia but actually good.
  • I wish I could farm his shards, I'm working on just monthly shards. I got him lvl 60 at 1* and he hits 1500 reg, usually 2 times, sometimes 3, and on crits does 3.2-3.5k.
  • I have him lined up with IG88 as Leader. TP @ 1*, IG @ 4* both @ lvl50 and Lev VI gear. IG has Lev 4 leader giving 15% Crit, FOTP has Lev 4 Unique giving +10% Crit chance. Would say the majority of his turn gives a crit as he usually gets off a bonus shot. ~2.5-3k crit damage per hit.
    Though sometimes come up against a hard hitting advantage team and get wiped in no time
  • For pure damage FOTP is pretty much ****, but he's slow and extremely glass cannon so take that for what it's worth.