Opinions on this arena team

Lumi (L), RG, Han (or Chewie), Bariss, Rey (or GS or QGJ)

Discuss

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    I'd do another DPS over Barriss. You don't need that many heals for singular fights.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • So do 4 of your 5 daily fights with another heavy hitter instead of bariss, and then replace the heavy hitter with bariss on the 5th daily battle to protect your rank in arena. With bariss and lumi, and two taunt tanks, anyone that attacked you would draw, correct?
  • So do 4 of your 5 daily fights with another heavy hitter instead of bariss, and then replace the heavy hitter with bariss on the 5th daily battle to protect your rank in arena. With bariss and lumi, and two taunt tanks, anyone that attacked you would draw, correct?

If you're fighting someone you're evenly matched with, you really shouldn't draw. By the time you kill the DPSers and only have Barriss and another tank or two left, you can just run it in semi-auto. Animations speed up greatly and you just have to select the target for AI to focus on.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Han (L), RG, GS, QGJ and Luminara

If you're fighting someone you're evenly matched with, you really shouldn't draw. By the time you kill the DPSers and only have Barriss and another tank or two left, you can just run it in semi-auto. Animations speed up greatly and you just have to select the target for AI to focus on.

I'm also thinking ahead to those who will attack me