2 tanks that can't protect anyone and an attacker that can't really attack

Welcome to a thread about the "pointless" class of toons in Star Wars GoH.

Mace and plo koon - tanks that offer no protection to their team whatsoever and don't have a place in anywhere in the game.

Anakin - well obviously an attacker just shouldn't have any attack power - it all makes perfect sense right!!??

And then the nerf yoda as well...
All they have to do now is screw up Jedi Luke and scoundrel Han Solo and they would have covered nearly all of the popular characters in the Star Wars universe

Replies

• "testing testing is this thing on?"

*Clears throat*

" i would like to add Fost to this as well and Kit Fisto and the rest of the heroes because CG can't balance at all lol"

Seriously lol aloooooot of money to 7* Kit Fisto and before patch insanely useless but it wasn't good enough they had to nerf him some more......... yaaaaay

#DoesCGevenplayGOH?

• New poster here. .so guys ..be nice. .
    To Jesse. ..Aaron..CG..what 'Balance' B***S***
    Here's some stats..units at 7* max gear 8 or 9,
    Health (Protection)
    Tanks
    RG- 20k++ (18k++), lvl 73 or 74
    Savage- 17664 (8556), 73
    ST Han- 12584 (6258), 73
    If Han is a 'tank'..he's seriously a Glass Tank. ( or an APC- Armoured Personel Carrier in time of WWII) .Pls do something regarding his health. .

Attacker
    Kylo-16626 (15832), 74
    Anakin- 15177 (7051), 73
    GS- 12361 (8551), 73/74
    Leia- 10435 (4434), 73
    FOTP - 10391 (5162), 73
    Sid -9413 (4417) 73

What's wrong with this picture?
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    @Wolverine
    ST Han isnt a tank, really. I know it says he is, but he is more of a turn meter manipulator and thats about it. Thinking of him as a tank is a wrong mindset when it comes to using him.

Meh *shrugs*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Glass tank. I like it. lol.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Savage is not a tank

You're also comparing a gear 9 RG to gear 8 guys

Also same with Kylo, that's his gear 9 protection
  • Glass Tanks are Meta
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    So yeah, a tank isn't necessarily supposed to protect your team. He can simply be a disruptor who dictates the pace of the game by removing and manipulating the enemy.

Mace fits that role. His dispell allows him to manipulate the opponent's power and shorten his offensive window.
    His damage is pretty good for a tank, and his unique expose mechanic allow him to deal a nice chunk of damage no matter the enemy.

His kit is good and makes sense, and his mechanics are unique and interesting.

Make the AI target exposed enemy first and bam, he's usable in the right team.
  • Mace has a kind of pseudo-taunt with his expose so not too bad, and fost can now at least provide a defense up for the whole squad. Plo koon and kit fisto (I've heard) have always been underpowered, and anakin... I don't even know what to say other than he's weak. Really weak. There are also other characters that are pretty much useless like imperial stormtrooper, cup, ugnaught, mob enforcer etc. Many characters need a buff/rework
  • Berimbolo wrote: »
    Savage is not a tank

You're also comparing a gear 9 RG to gear 8 guys

Also same with Kylo, that's his gear 9 protection

Yes I know. .forget the prot vakue. .it's gear lvl subjective. .look at the base health. .am just saying that balance is out of whack. .these are just a small sample. .and I know kylo is geared 9 ...but at gear 8 his base health is still 15k.