TY EA for unplayable Galactic War

really nice game balance.. as lvl 43 only vs lvl 49-50 heros.. and alltime tactics.. no healing by enemys only damage.. and this 10 games...

very best idea final team 10...
lvl 50 dooku with lvl 7? gear that killing 4 teams alone.. 1 attack + 2 bonus attack =4.5k damage.. 3 x bonus counter attacks = 3.5k damage
speed bonus= all 4rd attack can dooku 1x bonus atacking(with 3 skill bonus attacks)

really FU EAfor that unstopable dooku

Replies

• dont flame, lvl and play well stufu
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • I don't mind dooku much there's far worse. Dooku is a guy you have to go after and hit hard because he's really not that healthy.
  • teekanne .i.
    l2p ****
  • it did not take long for dbags to come out swinging their e-dyks....
  • I've been playing since November and I have about 50 GW completions. If you encounter a tough team, throw out a party of all the guys you don't use anymore, and let them soak up the damage, then bring in your A team to wipe out the enemy party after they've used all their special attacks. If you don't have the roster for this yet, keep playing. I don't think I completed GW for most of December and into January. It gets hard. But if it was super easy, the rewards would suck, and when you do beat it, you'll have that awesome sense of accomplishment.
  • JeighKaeNeither
    243 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    really nice game balance.. as lvl 43 only vs lvl 49-50 heros.. and alltime tactics.. no healing by enemys only damage.. and this 10 games...

very best idea final team 10...
    lvl 50 dooku with lvl 7? gear that killing 4 teams alone.. 1 attack + 2 bonus attack =4.5k damage.. 3 x bonus counter attacks = 3.5k damage
    speed bonus= all 4rd attack can dooku 1x bonus atacking(with 3 skill bonus attacks)

really FU EAfor that unstopable dooku

Jeez... Flame on & call 911... Really tho, just learn how to play against him. Hit him last because his counter is too much. And make sure you collect his toon. If you hate him now, you will love him on your team. Take it from a top 100 player on a server from November, with a 6* Dooku... You hate him = you need him!
  • F2P new player here. Ive earned 400 tokens in GW today lvl 41, but halfway through found a lvl 55 with purple 5* and 6* characters. I'm not sure buying packs or characters would make a difference for me. They had a combinied 15k~ power and I'm sitting on 8.9k, but I thought that's how it was supposed to be in the beginning. Oh well...
  • Moved to feedback