Galactic War

Replies

• I've gotten two do far a maul and Im a gundi
  • Yes for the past few days except today.
  • Not sure if I'm missing how something works here, but for some reason I just had a 4 star blue gear Sid go before my 6 star purple gear Sid 3 matches in a row. Even when I retreated, same problem. I also had a full blue bar on my consular and had 2 other characters attack and kill him before he got to go and their blue blue bars were not full.

Any input would be appreciated because I'm having a terrible time finishing GW. I've only completed 2 total in 2 months of play.
  • I just stared doing it and I've only not completed it like 3 times. I can just set AI now and it finishes for me.
  • 22Mins to finish Galactic war as a lvl 54
    Can't beat POE and aren't willing to change strats to defeat him? Cry nerf lol
  • I always try to finish with zero A-team loses. Sometimes I take more than one hour. Especially when I get 7 or 8 level 60 battles with all 6* and 7*. I usually have 3 casualties. I didn't finish it like 4 times now.
  • IDK why but it's been super easy for me the last 3-4 days. When i was 51 I was facing level 60 leia teams during the end, and the hit and run tactic wasnt even a viable option. If I get these weak level 60 teams with mostly 3-5 stars, then it'll be easy work for me.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • I always try to finish with zero A-team loses. Sometimes I take more than one hour. Especially when I get 7 or 8 level 60 battles with all 6* and 7*. I usually have 3 casualties. I didn't finish it like 4 times now.

Same here. I think it is more fun if I try not to lose a main member. I also only retreat if I do lose a member. Never kept track a time but probably a hour or two. I'm only lvl 49 so I never face anybody to high of level yet.
  • Gabe wrote: »
    I always try to finish with zero A-team loses. Sometimes I take more than one hour. Especially when I get 7 or 8 level 60 battles with all 6* and 7*. I usually have 3 casualties. I didn't finish it like 4 times now.

Same here. I think it is more fun if I try not to lose a main member. I also only retreat if I do lose a member. Never kept track a time but probably a hour or two. I'm only lvl 49 so I never face anybody to high of level yet.

At 49, i was facing mid 50 guys. It's all about the luck of the draw. Im facing easier guys than I am now when I was in my low 50's.
    I always try to finish with zero A-team loses. Sometimes I take more than one hour. Especially when I get 7 or 8 level 60 battles with all 6* and 7*. I usually have 3 casualties. I didn't finish it like 4 times now.

At 49, i was facing mid 50 guys. It's all about the luck of the draw. Im facing easier guys than I am now when I was in my low 50's.

What level are you at now? Yea I'll get two or three 53-55 lvl teams. As long as the have a tank or barris so I can recover they aren't too much trouble.
  • I wasn't able to finish my first 2 GW so that makes me 16-2. Currently lv 59.

Gabe wrote: »

What level are you at now? Yea I'll get two or three 53-55 lvl teams. As long as the have a tank or barris so I can recover they aren't too much trouble.

56, and the 60's aren't easier because I leveled, they have less stars, and they aren't super op teams with 7 star leia's etc. I probably can deal with those teams now though.
  • No loss till now. 27-0
  • I'm on 3 days in a row I can't finish.
  • I had three level 60 Lando/ Phasma 7* teams in a row for my 6-7-8 matches (all 5 toons were purple) .

Made it through but lost my Maul and Ventress in the process and my Lumi got pretty chewed up. By the 12th battle I was throwing mid 30s and 40s at the enemy and putting in Yellow and Red first and second stringers, that's when a deep bench really pays off.

Earned enough coin to finish promoting my Lumi to 6* and Talia to 5* with enough left over for some training to get my Sid and Lumi to level 60.

Dropped the GW tokens on my IG-86 which is now 1 shard from 4* and getting Phasma to 42/65 for 5*. Once I get Phasma to 5*, it's back to Lumi for the 7th and final star.

Credits, gear and high level training droids are my biggest problem but now I have toons at game cap, I can advance some of the secondary toons.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I have only not finished 4x and when that happened was only when i ran into big spenders with some seriously geared 6-7* lvl 60 teams but other than that i can pretty much just use my A team and run through it with no casualties, but i do retreat to take out my squishes after they take the main 2 to 3 dps so they dont take unnecessary damage.
  • Redan wrote: »
    No loss till now. 27-0

That is a great one. Who are you running it with?
    I had three level 60 Lando/ Phasma 7* teams in a row for my 6-7-8 matches (all 5 toons were purple) .

Made it through but lost my Maul and Ventress in the process and my Lumi got pretty chewed up. By the 12th battle I was throwing mid 30s and 40s at the enemy and putting in Yellow and Red first and second stringers, that's when a deep bench really pays off.

Earned enough coin to finish promoting my Lumi to 6* and Talia to 5* with enough left over for some training to get my Sid and Lumi to level 60.

Dropped the GW tokens on my IG-86 which is now 1 shard from 4* and getting Phasma to 42/65 for 5*. Once I get Phasma to 5*, it's back to Lumi for the 7th and final star.

Credits, gear and high level training droids are my biggest problem but now I have toons at game cap, I can advance some of the secondary toons.

Yea I only have 2 or 3 on my bench. Seems like a good idea to get a couple more especially at the higher lvls.
  • Redan
    90 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Redan wrote: »
    No loss till now. 27-0

That is a great one. Who are you running it with?.

the key was that I always tried to keep a full dark and light Team fully leveled so I had enough toons for GW if someone died on me. Retreat, reload and win.

My A-Team for GW was/is: Daka, Lumi, Barriss, Doku and Sid. Sometimes Chewy instead of Sid
  • Have yet to beat GW yet. Am lvl 47. I keep getting super unlucky and the enemy ai seems to target my healers before i can do anything and kill them. Cant even retreat before it happens ugh. Pretty freekin annoying.
  • Have not beat GW yet, either, at level 46. After I figured it out (and got some better toons) I can consistently get to the last battle, but always against a team at least 5+ levels above me.
  • Yeah same but only can get to 2nd to last fight
  • I stopped counting. I know for sure I didn't finish 3(forgot to finish, or too busy) but my victories outweight the losses by a lot
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • If you are having trouble with it I suggest reading the Big post about GW. It has some great info. My tips is always run with 3 healers. Another question to everyone is do you have Barris on your main team?
    If you are having trouble with it I suggest reading the Big post about GW. It has some great info. My tips is always run with 3 healers. Another question to everyone is do you have Barris on your main team?
    I mostly run with HK47, IG86&IG88, Dooku and JC for the main squad using Poggle at the start off each (replacing Dooku) from battle 7 and onward, I sub in healers and out when necessary I feel like running with a DPS team and healing them regularly is another option.

And no I don't have Barriss, I have Daka, JC, Talia and Ewok Elder for healers tho so can get by quite easily.
  • I had some show in the rewards, but they didn't actually give me the shards.
  • When you see a Purple Lando, you know they're big spenders. It's a chromium only toon.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Heronmar wrote: »
    If you are having trouble with it I suggest reading the Big post about GW. It has some great info. My tips is always run with 3 healers. Another question to everyone is do you have Barris on your main team?
    I mostly run with HK47, IG86&IG88, Dooku and JC for the main squad using Poggle at the start off each (replacing Dooku) from battle 7 and onward, I sub in healers and out when necessary I feel like running with a DPS team and healing them regularly is another option.

And no I don't have Barriss, I have Daka, JC, Talia and Ewok Elder for healers tho so can get by quite easily.

Big hitting team is interesting. I see how that works. If I had enough of them I would try that. Very cool. You go for a total offense and I do the exact opposite running barris, jc, talia, ackbar, and phasma. Every once and a while throwing in sid or savage.
  • Since lv51-56 currently I always able to completed the campaign. I finish 12 time .

You guys can completed it when u were at lv40?
  • Song wrote: »
    Since lv51-56 currently I always able to completed the campaign. I finish 12 time .

You guys can completed it when u were at lv40?

I couldn't at my first try but after that I only failed once.
  • Wispsi
    255 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    15/1

am lvl 54 now, I only got to node 11 on my first try, did not know anything about it at all just saw it open and jumped in, when I lost a guy, had no idea I could retreat and sub in a new one or anything. :D
This discussion has been closed.