Galactic War

13Next

Replies

• 20/2 lost one right after I unlocked it, then another in the low 50's before I knew about retreating and good team comps. Now I just switch between a fast Jedi qgj lead team to kill any threats and a heavy dps team with Sid, poggle, leia to finish them off. Haven't had any trouble with that strategy.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • I must have the **** end of a stick here. Lvl 53 and have only gotten 11/12 a couple times. Most times I'll get halfway. I have recently found out about retreat so that has helped I guess. Maybe I need a new strat coz all I get are teams that end up wrecking me due to their higher lvl.
  • So today i won the GW first time (whopee) and i'm wondering, what's the most efficient way of dealing with the gems? All to different shards? All to Lumi?
  • Pick one and take it to at least 6, 7 preferred. Focus into it. It goes by pretty fast.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Lumi first. Get her to 7*. Next choice is debatable but plenty of time before then.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Lumi to 7* then Phasma (Or Poggle if you're trying to build a droid synergy based squad)
This discussion has been closed.