Are you buying Omega Material refills?

Prev1
stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited April 2016
200 crystals for a reset of the Tier 3 Omega Battle event attack, to get another gold material.

Also, does anyone know what the reset costs are beyond the first reset?

Are you buying Omega Material refills? 175 votes

Yes
30%
scubaTelaanJJHBarrokDarkDigglerTaragorBerdilioBentWookieeD_MillennialDarthMasterShawndano7591BleachArijitBluerockDeeJayMythovPlasmajBig_RussJediMindTricksMizake_Mizan 54 votes
No
66%
Top_Quarkcosmicturtle333JabberwockyIricsAksterAdamWjeremyj26DidimosKonaEhukaistupidfatfoolCharlesbusaGreendreamsTakSekuAggropoxBogsquashgarcia_george99JakelessDarth_MangoMateosius 116 votes
I don't/can't do the Tier 3 Omega battles.
2%
benacrowBrekabGlarusAu5t1nAegamin33 5 votes

Replies

  • I wanna know how many days left. Sticking with the 12 number? Datamine only shows character list for 7 days. We got chances to do them twice the first two days.

    Soooooooo, yea
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Yes
    I've stopped doing cantina refill to help make sure I can do one omega refill a day. I'm at 14 omegas now. I don't want to look at these level 76 upgrades until weeks after I'm level 80.
  • Mythov
    97 posts Member
    Yes
    200 first rest
    400 second reset
    Cant reset beyond that
  • No
    Aero wrote: »
    I've stopped doing cantina refill to help make sure I can do one omega refill a day. I'm at 14 omegas now. I don't want to look at these level 76 upgrades until weeks after I'm level 80.

    That's probably a good idea. I only have 7 omegas, and looking at some of the tier 8 abilities - they are strong.
  • Yes
    1st Reset Only

    In-Game Name: UltraVegasJedi | Leader/Founder - The Force United
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Yes
    Omegas are extremely important... just remember you are buying them early... eventually these will come to you just by being 80. So don't mortgage your house for them.

    With that said... if you can get some, your characters will be quite better for it (assuming you put it on the right person).
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    No
    I'm just not rich enough right now for 200/400 gems for mats
    {RotE}
  • No
    This event is just a guise to encourage people to spend money on crystals to buy omega. Not complaining that it's a bad thing, but the complete ease with which you can complete the stages is laughable.
  • Yes
    Yes. A lot of level 8 basic abilities are gonna make a huge difference. Level 76 & 78 can't come fast enough.
  • I wanna know how many days left. Sticking with the 12 number? Datamine only shows character list for 7 days. We got chances to do them twice the first two days.

    Soooooooo, yea

    anyone
  • No
    I wanna know how many days left. Sticking with the 12 number? Datamine only shows character list for 7 days. We got chances to do them twice the first two days.

    Soooooooo, yea

    anyone

    If i remember correctly the event is supposed to last 15 days. Can't remember how many days have passed since it started tho.
  • Yes
    I wanna know how many days left. Sticking with the 12 number? Datamine only shows character list for 7 days. We got chances to do them twice the first two days.

    Soooooooo, yea

    anyone

    If i remember correctly the event is supposed to last 15 days. Can't remember how many days have passed since it started tho.

    It started Thursday if I'm not mistake end.
  • I wanna know how many days left. Sticking with the 12 number? Datamine only shows character list for 7 days. We got chances to do them twice the first two days.

    Soooooooo, yea

    anyone

    If i remember correctly the event is supposed to last 15 days. Can't remember how many days have passed since it started tho.

    12

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/27404/ability-material-omega-event#latest
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    No
    Free Anakin. Not spending more money till things get better.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    No
    there are only 3/4 abilities that I really want to get to 8, the rest are very minor and I can wait for them.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »
    Omegas are extremely important... just remember you are buying them early... eventually these will come to you just by being 80. So don't mortgage your house for them.

    Call me Mr whale. Also, does anyone have a couch I could crash on?
  • What are the best Omega skill upgrades for those of us too lazy to comb through the stats website?
  • scuba
    12138 posts Member
    Yes
    What are the best Omega skill upgrades for those of us too lazy to comb through the stats website?

    Daka
    QGwTSXQ.png
  • No
    Omegas will be available within 2 weeks, and I'm still 4 days away from getting to levels they can be equipped anyway. I have better things to spend crystals on than a 7 day head start.
  • Nice. Just geared Daka to 9
  • scuba
    12138 posts Member
    Yes
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Omegas will be available within 2 weeks, and I'm still 4 days away from getting to levels they can be equipped anyway. I have better things to spend crystals on than a 7 day head start.
    That close to level 80? Congrats!
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Daka. Gonna love 82% chance to stun at least one person.
  • scuba
    12138 posts Member
    Yes
    BamBam wrote: »
    Daka. Gonna love 82% chance to stun at least one person.

    see my above post it is maxed at 60% till next cap raise or a change.
  • Yes
    I buy the max daily
  • Yes
    2mjozo.png

    Let's get this party started B)
  • No
    No. As F2P, you have a finite amount of crystals per day. These 600 crystals (200 + 400) can be use to buy refills to get to level 80 faster and then get these Omega every day...
  • Yes
    cRmP1od.jpg
    You're behind.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • No
    scuba wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Omegas will be available within 2 weeks, and I'm still 4 days away from getting to levels they can be equipped anyway. I have better things to spend crystals on than a 7 day head start.
    That close to level 80? Congrats!

    They start to be equipped at level 76.
  • scuba
    12138 posts Member
    Yes

    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Omegas will be available within 2 weeks, and I'm still 4 days away from getting to levels they can be equipped anyway. I have better things to spend crystals on than a 7 day head start.
    That close to level 80? Congrats!

    They start to be equipped at level 76.
    Missed the part of not being level 76 yet.

    I was asking about the 2 weeks till available. Currently this event is the only way to get them until you reach level 80
  • Remind me to avoid lvl 76 teams for a while
Sign In or Register to comment.