Can people stop asking for NERFS?

Biel_Starboy
385 posts Member
edited April 2016
Seriously, just stop! Every team is beatable!! Just stop asking for nerfs and find a solution! Nerfs are destroying this game.. Tanks are supposed to be tanky and hit like wet noodles, support are supposed to support, attackers are SUPPOSED to be hard hitters! SO JUST STOP!
Bad game management here
Post edited by Alita on

Replies

• WildWest1974
    628 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I think the devs should nerf this guy...

J/K I hate that stuff too! :lol:
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Totally agree, the nerf crying tools here whine when they face a character that causes them to lose because they'd rather have everyone all the same with nothing unique, L2P cry babies.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Nerf this thread. Lol only joking ;)
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    But how can we just let Plo koon continue his rampage!!!!! AND THE EWOKS!! OH GOD NOT THE EWOKS!
  • Brimley_Ploom_19
    366 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Please nerf poe!!! I'm tired of every match coming down to a coin flip over which poe goes first. Seriously poe needs a nerf. People are quitting the game.
  • NO NERFS NO NERFS NO NERFS!!
    Bad game management here
  • @BielCaprinho You mean how like Anakin being an attacker makes him a hard hitter? Oh wait...

When someone sees something that isn't balanced they are gonna say something about it. Just like I say Anakin needs a buff, I can say RG needs a nerf. Guess what? I have both of those chars maxed out. Yes, some people will actually call for nerfs on toons that they have maxed out and even use in arena. Just like many people who had QGJ and Yoda called for them to be nerfed before this update. Thinking that everyone who suggests a nerf is "crying because they can't beat that toon" is an extremely naive thought.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    This post got nerfed, from discussion to off topic
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • @chuckwing ur right! Put everyone with the same stats and abilities. Problem solved!
    Bad game management here
  • Biel_Starboy
    385 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @Alita how is this off topic? Off topic would be me talking about a completely different game ! Makes no sense!
    Bad game management here
  • @BielCaprinho Because that's exactly what I was saying right? lol get real dude.
  • @chuckwing thing is chuck, every toon should be better than the other in some way or another! Balance is good, however you cant expect every attacker to do the same damage, the same taunt to have the same health pool and etc! They have different abilities and different purposes! You should get real as I know what im talking about! After this update, every and any team is completely beatable! People asking for nerfs is ridiculous since there are other viable options to counter said toons! Anyways, cheers and happy gaming!
    Bad game management here
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    nerf rancor please
  • Yeah there are so many people whining constantly. It's starting to get very annoying. The character I would consider looking at nerfing is Dooku, just because his name comes up signifacntly more than anyone else's.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I WANTS NERFS! They are so cute and adorable and they scare people away with their stench. :blush:

But seriously though, which mod was trolling us by putting this discussion in Off Topic? B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • TheMadTwadder
    483 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    If the next and last nerf they ever did in this game was Dooku and it actually nerfed him unlike his last fix that made his leader ability OP, I'd be happy. Yeah, there's a couple toons that have a bit too many things going for them, and others that have nothing going for them - which means people want diversity in arena not "every toon to have the same damage, same abilities" like that troll was crying about.
  • guys,,,, whats a nerf? im not being funny i genuinely don't know
  • @AzurAzai starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nerf/Legends
    There you go, sir. *tips hat
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    I AGREE!!!!!

.....Just nerf Darth sidious.
  • @Sticare_Courts_0073 you know what...im not even mad. well played sir.
    *tips hat back*