Leia bids farewell to Rey

Replies

• Lol
  • Okay. Maybe I should explain a little. Rey might have heard at Starkiller base when Han and Kylo identified themselves as father and son. Unless Chewie told her on the trip to Resistance HQ, Rey wouldn't know that Leia is Kylo's mother. While Chewie goes off to mourn, Leia and Rey hug.

No one has ever seen Rey use her Force powers. But they decide to send Rey to Luke, with Chewie and R2-D2, but no one else. And then Rey ascends by herself. We may infer that Rey somehow convinced everyone that she is the person who needs to go to Luke.

What do you suppose she told them or did? Maybe she displayed her Force powers for them. But don't you suppose she told them about the Forceful things she did before she got there?

First, she would have told them that she bested Kylo Ren at mind reading and lightsaber dueling. Second, she would have told them what a **** he is for killing his own father. So, how awkward a moment do you suppose it was when she was telling everyone, including Leia?

And regardless of anything else, why didn't Leia go with her? Really, what do you suppose she told them or did?

And how can this get only one LOL. What the heck is wrong with the rest of you?! Is it just too much to ask that if you visit you leave a LOL?! I mean, you don't have to actually LOL. But after all the hard work I did making this image, it's just polite to reply LOL. :smiley:
  • Okay. Maybe I should explain a little. Rey might have heard at Starkiller base when Han and Kylo identified themselves as father and son. Unless Chewie told her on the trip to Resistance HQ, Rey wouldn't know that Leia is Kylo's mother. While Chewie goes off to mourn, Leia and Rey hug.

No one has ever seen Rey use her Force powers. But they decide to send Rey to Luke, with Chewie and R2-D2, but no one else. And then Rey ascends by herself. We may infer that Rey somehow convinced everyone that she is the person who needs to go to Luke.

What do you suppose she told them or did? Maybe she displayed her Force powers for them. But don't you suppose she told them about the Forceful things she did before she got there?

First, she would have told them that she bested Kylo Ren at mind reading and lightsaber dueling. Second, she would have told them what a **** he is for killing his own father. So, how awkward a moment do you suppose it was when she was telling everyone, including Leia?

And regardless of anything else, why didn't Leia go with her? Really, what do you suppose she told them or did?

And how can this get only one LOL. What the heck is wrong with the rest of you?! Is it just too much to ask that if you visit you leave a LOL?! I mean, you don't have to actually LOL. But after all the hard work I did making this image, it's just polite to reply LOL. :smiley:

Lol
  • You just made me LOL again

I did think it was weird that Leia didn't go to find Luke with them.... Seems logical that she would.
  • QuantumRubicon
    21 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Mona Leia? Or is that too obvious for me to have said?
  • Yeah that bit with her and Leia is weird. I can only write it off to two force sensitives sharing a force thing.
  • Bradford30080
    404 posts Member
    edited April 2016