Upgrading moves.

Ok so usually I just don't have the mats to upgrade people but now I have all the mats to upgrade the moves and it's not level capped but I cannot upgrade my characters. Any idea what's going on? It seems like I can only upgrade once or twice a day.

Replies

• You can upgrade if you have mats. Try scrolling in the window to see more mats required below. This ant apparent at first glance. Needs a UI tweak.
  • Thought the same but if you scroll down you're probably missing pink upgrade chips
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    You can upgrade if you have mats. Try scrolling in the window to see more mats required below. This ant apparent at first glance. Needs a UI tweak.

Hahahaha you're so right lol!
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    With someone posting this as a new thread near everyday it seems the devs should make it more obvious about the scrolling. :*
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »
    With someone posting this as a new thread near everyday it seems the devs should make it more obvious about the scrolling. :*

Haven't seen a single post otherwise Id have not asked the question
  • Yes, there is at least one post per day on this and no word from CG on a fix. It's a silly usability problem for devs to endure.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Rolf wrote: »

Or ppl should start searching rather then posting the same thing as a new thread ;) lol

Really its not that difficult. Its easy to overlook yes but pretty simple to fig out to try an scroll or just search the answer rather starting a new thread ;)
  • Its darwinnian. I usually just skip over answering these posts.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Yes, there is at least one post per day on this and no word from CG on a fix. It's a silly usability problem for devs to endure.

Takes longer, I'm a doctor I don't have time.