A couple of questions - teams and farming

TMK
700 posts Member
After all the recent updates, news and reworks of characters, I am somehow leaning towards farming ST Han. I already have RG and will become viable very soon.

My questions are following:

1. Does ST Han behave well with RG and is he worth farming? Both taunt and RG could get that TM boost all the time due to taunting ability going on.
2. Who should I put as my Squad in the Arena? All are G7 or higher but stars vary.

I was thinking about:

TEAM A:

Dooku 5* (L)
RG 3*
GS 5*
Phasma 7*
QGJ 6*

or

TEAM B:
Dooku 5* (L)
GS 5*
RG 3*
ST Han (if you think he's worth it)
Rey (Currently farming her, 45/80)

I am open to any other variation but I doubt Dooku, GS and RG could be pushed out of line-up.

Replies

• Akster
    571 posts Member
    Hardest team I have faced was: Dooku, RG, Daka, Qui, GS.

From my experience Han on his own without RG is too easy to work around since his taunt has a 6 turn cooldown. Han and RG n the same team could be a pain, not fought that team yet though.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Akster wrote: »
    Hardest team I have faced was: Dooku, RG, Daka, Qui, GS.

From my experience Han on his own without RG is too easy to work around since his taunt has a 6 turn cooldown. Han and RG n the same team could be a pain, not fought that team yet though.

Yeah, Han and RG could be such a pain, at least on paper... that's why I am considering this duo. Han's passive is what keeps on triggering me.

I believe my Daka is at 4* too low for Arena since I am farming QGJ right now with Cantina Shipments.