Why can't I use my allies?

irvvri
152 posts Member
I'm trying to do my new Light Side stage 8 battles, but I can't do them without my Barriss allies. Why do they appear able to be selected sometimes but other times they don't appear no matter how many times I refresh?!

Replies

• I got the WORST choice of allies for LS 8 missions. Pathetic, 2-3 * level 50, gear IV toons. None of them apparently in my allies list. I don't know why that is but it's hard enough of you have a good ally, but near impossible with a bad one.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • irvvri wrote: »
    I'm trying to do my new Light Side stage 8 battles, but I can't do them without my Barriss allies. Why do they appear able to be selected sometimes but other times they don't appear no matter how many times I refresh?!

I think your allies need to have done the battle first. Or at least that's what I thought when I was doing those battles.
  • Boonta
    54 posts Member
    Do you have your own Barriss that you used in your most recent Light Side battle? I think the game only offers characters that were not on your squad in the last Light Side fight you had
  • Put your worst squad possible in there and get defeated. That will reset your allies for the next battle.
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm honestly kinda shocked how difficult the stage 8 Light Side battles are, usually battles this difficult are hard mode battles. At level 74 with maxed out characters and running 3 healers I still couldn't get passed 8-G. I guess maybe I need to be higher level.
  • Those GS's are no joke. Couldn't beat it either. Need to level up a solid tank like RG or ST Han.
  • Han gets ran through on LS battles. Trying to 3* them is brutal.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Try the first hard light side battle at 8. I beat yoda and have a max Rey and can't even get close to beating it. I need to level up non Jedi to beat maul. 4 Jedi is über noob for this fight but I don't really have anyone else