Does daka have better stuns/revives while AI control

I've seen several posts today with people complaining (of course) that she revives people several times and had 3+ people stunned at one time. I've used her from day one and I don't get these kind of results. Maybe I get a revive from her heal but her passive revive only happens about 1 in a 50 battles. Her stun is about half the time of it isn't resisted which is right according to her ability. I don't give much of a chance to attack when I fight her so I'm not sure how she does ai controlled.
**Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I also run her and have for a while. I have been bitten because I have left her around longer then I should but use it as a reminder to kill her dead quick.
  • Jenggo
    48 posts Member
    My Daka has her on-off days. I've had her reviving 3 toons, double stunning attackers, resisting everything... MVP material.

... And I've also had days when she sits there taking up precious space.

Blame RNG.
  • I dont know about revives, since i normaly kill her 1 or 2. But when i face her + royal guard it sure seems like half my team is permanently stunned, i see her double stun way more often than i think she should, although i coul be exagerating. But i hate the stuns more than the revives
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Jenggo wrote: »
    My Daka has her on-off days. I've had her reviving 3 toons, double stunning attackers, resisting everything... MVP material.

Blame RNG.

Yup.

One of her good days
    tEweoUz.png
  • scuba wrote: »
    Jenggo wrote: »

Blame RNG.

Yup.

One of her good days
    tEweoUz.png

Wow
  • I use her a lot and while she stuns decently, the revives happen rarely.

I going to drop her next. She doesn't revive enough for me to keep her around
  • I'd wait her level 8 basic get a +15% stun chance increase
  • I want more revives though, such a fun skill. Without she's blah
  • Yeah who else would you use for revives? Elder?
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Of course she does
  • Kingken85 wrote: »
    Yeah who else would you use for revives? Elder?

Hey @Kingken85 I have asked this before with dooku dodges. Data analysis says she does not have more revives and dooku doesn't dodge more with AI. Simply confirmation bias. I have measured it and agree. But **** I sure thought it was more a few weeks back.
  • LordAlvert wrote: »
    Kingken85 wrote: »
    Yeah who else would you use for revives? Elder?

Hey @Kingken85 I have asked this before with dooku dodges. Data analysis says she does not have more revives and dooku doesn't dodge more with AI. Simply confirmation bias. I have measured it and agree. But **** I sure thought it was more a few weeks back.

She's always been my go to, but she doesn't perform for me like everyone else says when they fight her. I mean she's amazing but not in need of a nerf