Something very strange with PVP today

I was playing PVP today and saw my opponents Maul acted before my Poggle. First I thought he was cheating then I saw my HK47 got the turn before my 88 which is impossible. Also my aim changed by itself and switched target after I fired the shot. What's going on EA? The system is crashing?

Replies

• Options
    What does pvp mean?
  • Options
    Player vs player. Though it is not 'actually' pvp because you are playing against AI which sucks when it comes to manage a fight.
  • Options
    Just had battle against equal oppo I had 5 attacks blocked my entire team was destroyed without a single attack landing!
  • Options
    Sunnyred wrote: »
    Just had battle against equal oppo I had 5 attacks blocked my entire team was destroyed without a single attack landing!

Try it one more time and you will likely get different outcome. It happens to me also many times. they dodged like 3-4 times and boom ruined my game plan..lol...
  • Options

Try it one more time and you will likely get different outcome. It happens to me also many times. they dodged like 3-4 times and boom ruined my game plan..lol...

Was it Sid?
  • thisgameisdope
    297 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Chewdoka wrote: »

Was it Sid?

Not really but most of the time it is Sidious (Obvious choice). otherwise it might be Darth maul (he dodged 2 ultimate and boom his ultimate hurts everyone) or Old Daka (dunno why but if AI controlled her, her stun ALWAYS comes out all the time).

I try to take one of those character in my first turn every time, so if I fail, usually I will lose that match. lol