REGARDING LOST ACCOUNTS

Replies

• Options
    Help. Since the Error Code 3.0, I cant log into my account :Boro Smooth. It made me restart and now I cannot lig into it. It always starts creating new Gamer ID. Please help.
  • slatbanwhala
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    HELP! Ever since the new guilds updated, I get prompted every time to log in my Google Play account, but also get prompted to create a new gamer ID??? Here are the steps of what I see on my screen:
    t6n17dD.png
    SF8uhRR.png
    The Google PLAY account that was always signed into the game with.
    9MqDqql.png
    jvIyz2O.png
  • Options
    HELP! Ever since the new guilds updated, I get prompted every time to log in my Google Play account, but also get prompted to create a new gamer ID??? Here are the steps of what I see on my screen:
    t6n17dD.png
    SF8uhRR.png
    The Google PLAY account that was always signed into the game with.
    9MqDqql.png
    jvIyz2O.png

I have the same issue.Help please
  • Options
    Please @EA_Jesse , help with this issue
  • Options
    OK.I suppose this will not be solved within next couple of hours. This means that I will not be able to finish GW for today.Meaning loosing over 500k Credits,Mats, Experience,etc. .... ...........will anyone be doing anything about it?
  • Options
    It's very typical of this company. They push updates and players suffer.
  • Options
    This is a NEW issue. Specifically to THIS update.
  • Options
    1. Restored Google Play Games to factory installed version
    2. Launched Galaxy of Heroes and was able to "Sign in to Google Play" and access my game account
    3. Updated Google Play Games to latest version
    4. Launched Galaxy of Heroes and was still able to access my account without prompting
    Hope this helps!
  • slatbanwhala
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BoroSmooth's method did not work for me, BUT I did check out the thread V1p3rdyn4sty linked. Basically, it looks like Google introduced a new ID thingy, and told no one. This is what I did... Basically I created a Google ID like asked for my Gmail account (fearing the worst), but after doing so, I was able to log into my GoH account with no problem... everything was still in place... I just have a crappy ID for a name...

Again, this is what worked for ME. Do as you may at your own risk!
  • Options
    I had the same issue with my Google Play account after the latest update, however, I resolved that issue myself. My major concern is loosing initially more than 1000 crystals and again this evening another tranche of crystals has vanished. In total over half my crystals have disappeared.

I have sent 2 requests this evening about the matter. Is this affecting others?
  • Options
    So if I sign into the Game Center (which I never have) will I lose my account date? I don't want to lose my account I'm about to be level 67.
    Yes, you will not get your account back unless you sign out of Game Center. If you switch devices all progress is lost. EA will not help. Unless you signed with Game Centet from the beginning your account is disposable. Keep that in mind when spending. I do.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    NoRinGoSho wrote: »
    So if I sign into the Game Center (which I never have) will I lose my account date? I don't want to lose my account I'm about to be level 67.
    Yes, you will not get your account back unless you sign out of Game Center. If you switch devices all progress is lost. EA will not help. Unless you signed with Game Centet from the beginning your account is disposable. Keep that in mind when spending. I do.

Not quite. Read the previous posts in this thread. I was able to merge my local account into Game Center even after months of playing on the local account.
  • Options
    Hoping someone can answer this for me. I play this SWGoH on a phone that has Game Center blocked with no way for me to get it unblocked (work phone) is there a way for me to transfer my acct to another device someway? I would hate to lose all my progress
  • Options
    Praticus wrote: »
    Hoping someone can answer this for me. I play this SWGoH on a phone that has Game Center blocked with no way for me to get it unblocked (work phone) is there a way for me to transfer my acct to another device someway? I would hate to lose all my progress

Possibly, but I have no way to confirm this would work. Depends upon the management of your device and availability of another.

You might try a secure (password protected) backup in iTunes (if that's even allowed by your employer) and restore to a different device.

That may bring profiles and policies from your work device, I just don't know.

If not you then go through the steps I outlined for moving a guest game to game center.

It seems possible, with a lot of uncertainties…
  • Options
    You are wrong about Game Center, check the steps I listed earlier in the thread.

You are correct in that switching between Android and iOS, as far as I know, is not possible.
  • Options
    It seems my guest account details are lost with no way of recovering via google play. Is there a way to recover my account if i can get my ally code, or is all hope lost?
  • Options
    This is a really big issue! My account just got to lvl 80 and i can't log into my google play account because there is no option in the settings that says "log into google play". I'm really frustrated and mad... Don't want to lose all my 7* toons with those high Gears
    Need help!...
  • Options
    In the same boat. There is apparently some age setting that no one seems to know how to fix that most of us have never even seen or heard of.
  • Options
    Got the same issue, 77lvl, cant link to google play account, and there was no possibility to do this from the beggining!
    Technical support was completely useless piece of **** about my problem (case 24218758)
    How to completely remove the game and all of the local conservation?
    I want to start a new game with the account and the age of 100 years!
    So **** stupid problem realy...
  • Options
    HEEELP!!!
    SAME ISSUE!!!!
    I've kid account and I DON'T HAVE GOOGLE PLAY ICON!!!!
    If I decide to change phone I LOST ALL MY MONTHS OF PROGRESS!!!!
    PLEASE ADD GOOGLE PLAY LOGIN TO KID'S ACCOUNT!!! PLEASEEEEE!!!!!
  • Options
    It's happenned to me too, on iOS, but then I just had to log in into my game center account. The fun thing is, back on my account, EA seemed to know what happened and then I found a whole bunch of rewards in my inbox like 500 crystals, 50,000 credits, extra arena rank rewards, etc. If it happens to you on ipad/iphone/ipod touch, just login into Game Center.

• Options
    Hey guys I'm switching to android from iPhone (I broke my phone, and I can't lose my $200 I've spent on this account since lunch day. Who do I contact to have to accountvID ported over?
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    There is nothing you can do. Switching from Android to Iphone is impossible. You'll never recover you account, sorry bro.
  • Options
    Hello! Ive lost my Iphone. So I got my old one, I thought I could log in throu facebook to reconnect to my account. But I couldnt?

Spend 100's of hours farming gear, lvl & chars.. Help please
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Maxkotro wrote: »
    Hello! Ive lost my Iphone. So I got my old one, I thought I could log in throu facebook to reconnect to my account. But I couldnt?

Spend 100's of hours farming gear, lvl & chars.. Help please

Close the game and try logging into GameCenter. See if your game resumes where you left off.

If that doesn't work, then the account was a local account, and you'll need to restore your device from an encrypted backup of your lost phone. If you don't have an encrypted backup of the lost phone, then I'm sorry but you're out of luck.
  • Options
    BeWary wrote: »

Not quite. Read the previous posts in this thread. I was able to merge my local account into Game Center even after months of playing on the local account.
    BeWary wrote: »

• Options
    If I turn on Game Center I start at the tutorial. After completing the tutorial I am not given any options to restore my account. What am I missing?
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    If I turn on Game Center I start at the tutorial. After completing the tutorial I am not given any options to restore my account. What am I missing?

That happened to me. If you log out of game center and still have your game, then it is local. You can follow the steps in this thread to tie it to a new Game Center ID.
  • Options
    iOS FIX!!!!!!
    Simply go into your Game Center under settings on your iOS device, and click sign in. Once you re-open the Star Wars app, it will say welcome back, and simply click switch.
This discussion has been closed.