Prev13
Kelthuzad
343 posts Member
edited March 2018
Update March 2018:
DeathStarDesigners

28115434gz.jpg

I. WHO WE ARE

Currently our Death Star Homebase consists of 10 HAAT guilds:DeathStarVentDesigners (1st HAAT, UK), DeathStarPortDesigners (2nd HAAT, EST). DeathStarDelinquents (3rd HAAT, PDT), DeathStarRebelWranglers (4th HAAT, AUS), DeathStarDarkKnights (5th HAAT, MST), DeathStarReactorDesigners (6th HAAT, UK), Sandwadians (7th HAAT, MST), DeathStarNZR1 (8th HAAT, NZ), DeathStarGermanOrder (9th HAAT) and Terra (10th HAAT, EET)

II. GOAL

Raiding current END-GAME content. Achieving everything a guild can in SWGoH.

III. RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATIONS

Recruiting new members currently

IV. WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

a) Generally
Respectful behavior both internally and externally.
A positive attitude to keep everyone having a good time.

b) Concerning SWGoH
We won't require you to spend real money, but we expect you to be willing to invest time and resources into both the guild and the game.
Interact with your guild members and leaders as communication is key.
Level up! Gear up! Move as ONE with us.

V. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

a) Generally
Real Life comes FIRST! We can work together with you to find a solution when problems come about.
We want to be highly competitive, and as such, Hardcore Players/Whales are more than welcome - but we will move as ONE!
Our main focus is to provide our members with a good atmosphere to enjoy the game and cooperate as a team.

b) Concerning SWGoH
We want to be available 24/7 - not being limited to specific timezones, continents, nationalities,...
We will support you with all information/help/experience available.

VI. FINAL WORDS

Communication is possible in-game, but we would appreciate installation of DISCORD.
If you are interested join our server and please post your swgoh.gg profile or Ally Code
https://discord.gg/RH6QyTC

Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
Post edited by Kelthuzad on

Replies

• Hi, I'm a level 72, I know it's lower than expectations but I would like to get my name on the list, my arena rank is bad as I logged into the game early and never played it, so just top 1000. I am very active as I have a love and passion for the game as it is fun and enjoyable. I will leave my ally code down below if you wish for me to join and give you any other information you need. =)
  • gbshow
    89 posts Member
    gbshow

level 74, 75 tomorrow.

Every day player.

usually finish arena placed between 5 - 15

7 7* toons

a few more very near level 7.

Uk based.

• Aayla_Secura
    34 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    your team sounds real fun and has the right attitude! And it seems you have it pretty organized.
    I'm level 75 so hope that is ok. But I'm top ranking on my server. I was looking for a fun international group that is competitive but not too serious.... I think I just found it. I'm glad to hear you want both F2P and P2P players.
    How do I join? Hope you can accept me ( I deal badly with rejection ;) ).
    About the name.... Did you guys hear about Blu-Ray?
  • Vasyroth
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello!
    Only finding out what "DVD" stands for in this case, is enough reason to apply :)

A tad more serious now:
    Dedicated player here, looking for a good guild with a good atmosphere. I'm very much looking forward to the new contant and people to delve into it with. If you want to know more, please send a message here or on discord!

Regards

Name: Vasy
    Level: 74
    Ally Code: 224-692-876
    9 7* Characters (with 2 additional ones in about 6 days)
    I usually used to finish in the 50-100 bracket, but currently my team is doing well and I'm ending in the 21-50 bracket.
    I live in Belgium so in the GMT+1 timezone
    Discord: Vasyroth#7024
    Post edited by Vasyroth on
  • Your guild sounds like the kinda place I want to be!

Papnwors
    Level 74.5
    4 x 7* toons with 2 more in a few days.
    Always top 100, sometimes top 50.
    GMT+2
    Ally code:818-128-457
    Online most of the day, usually available unless I'm sleeping :)

Look forward to joining you guys!
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    sloweagle
    Level 74.9
    13 7* plus 3 more within 1 day.
    Always top 5 at payout time.
    GMT +5 US East Coast
    Ally code: 476-971-282
    Always online, complete GW everyday for 100+ times in a roll.
    I spent at least 400 crystals daily (2 cantina 2 regular energy refresh)
    Post edited by sloweagle on
  • I'm California based currently but have lived in Europe and Asia so this guild sounds great. I'd love the opportunity to interact with a diverse group. I've gotten into the game big time the past couple of months and looking forward to advancing with dedicated players. Thanks.

My information:

Level 74

1 7* only but tons of 6* for diversification

No pre-crafted but many G8, on verge of 9

50-100 in Arena

GMT +8 California

Ally code: 783-737-826

On/playing throughout the day

Discord name: JusttheTipJedi (just joined)

• Hello! Ohio based here. This guild sounds like the place for me!! Here are my stats:

In game name: Infernus

Level 75

5 7* characters (several more soon as I'm currently farming 3 jedi for their 7th star) plus Daka is 100/100 just short on credits atm.

13 gear level 8, 3 gear level 9 (QGJ, Yoda, Kylo)

Always top 100 in arena, recently been finishing top 50.

Ally code: 892-271-458

I play regularly throughout the day, so it would be difficult to miss any guild messages or missions.
  • Hello! I am based in Pennsylvania, USA. Stats below.

In-game player name: Will
    Player Level: 75
    Ally Code: 645-932-326
    Number of 7* Characters: 13 with 3 more expected in the next 2 weeks
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 16
    Galactic War Wins: 108
    Arena Wins: 558
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: always top 10, usually top 5, often #1
    Days per week you are active: 7 days a week (active every day - have not missed a day since downloading in November)
    Timezone - eastern time (US)

I play daily (too much throughout the entire day!) and never miss all daily activities. I refresh cantina energy once per day (100 crystals) and other energy 5 times each day (50/50/100/100/100). I am excited to join an active guild and be a part of active guild chat to help everyone however I can. I can send screenshots if needed. I hope to hear from you and look forward to hopefully being a part of what sounds like a great guild!
  • Hey, Midwest USA here. Stats below.

In-game player name: REKM
    Player Level: 74
    Ally Code: 743-616-812
    Number of 7* Characters: 9 and several others coming soon, pending credits
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 11
    Galactic War Wins: 74
    Arena Wins: 477
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: Usually top 10. Sometimes top 5.
    Days per week you are active: Every day, in an OCD manner
    Timezone - eastern time (US)

I play daily, completing Galactic War and all daily objectives. I tend to refresh Cantina energy once and regular twice. I'm hoping to find a good guild focused on advancement and staying at the forefront of the game, while being willing to let people deal with Real Life issues ^_^.
  • In-game player name: Jonathan Morris
    Player Level: 74
    Ally Code: 814-658-721
    Number of 7* Characters: 10 with 2 more at 100/100
    Number of Gear 8 Characters: 21, 1 at Gear 9
    Galactic War Wins: 75
    Arena Wins: 363
    Typical Arena finish rank at payout: 50-100
    Days per week you are active: Daily
    Timezone: Eastern

Discord: morri508

I play throughout the day and I am excited to join this guild. Message me if you need anymore info.
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    Sign me up!

In-game player name: slayerr
    Player Level: will be at 75 on 4/21
    Ally Code: 766-757-849
    14 7* Characters:
    Gear 8 Characters: 18
    Gear 9 Characters: 4
    Galactic War Wins: 106
    Arena Wins: 573
    Active everyday
    Timezone: PST

[img][/img]slayerr%20screen%20shot.jpg
  • Sherveen2016
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    HELLO
    I believe have potential for your team , currently 74 but always growing , always in the top 100 , very active. Me draws attention the fact that the team be organized .

Ally code: 899-493-144
    Fuso +3GMT
    7/7*
    1 gear 9
    11 gear 8

• Ferg
    2 posts Member
    Greetings.
    Daily player interested in joining. Complete all daily missions and usually rank around 40-50 in arena.
    Currently at 16 7* characters.
    100 GW wins
    Eastern timezone.
    Ally code = 386-371-665
    IGN = Ferg

Let me know if you have space available.
    Thanks.

[img][/img]Screenshot_20160418-183715_zpsht46v8yl.png
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey guys,
    I'm living in Hawaii right now but my game is set to the PST time zone (California)
    I'm level 74 I'll probably be 75 tonight or tomorrow
    100% F2P
    7 7*
    ~15ish gear VIII
    3 gear IX soon to be 4
    12 toons level 70+
    Maxed out fives and savage which are very useful with the new meta
    I play every day, always finish the dailies (have done this since December)
    Only like 65 GW wins (I was winning every day until the update)
    Let me know if you're interested I'm excited to join a guild and I think the multiple time zone thing is a great idea!
    Ally code: 574-723-779
    Thanks!!

Also, let me know if you want me to post a screenshot of my roster, I only didn't because I don't really know how but I can figure it out

P.S.: I forgot to mention I finish top 20 daily, sometimes top 5
  • I'm interested.

LVL 75
    Top 10 in Arena
    Always finish GW and dailies
    11 7* toons plus two more that just need credits to reach 7*
    Pacific Standard Time (Seattle)
  • jomamaphat
    192 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am level 75. Very active. Rank 1 most days. Playing since late december. Msg me with whatever info u need. I am in asia.
    My ally code 185 168 247
  • Hello DVD,
    Some more info about me. I'm in Europe. Been playing since early December. Active daily. Still top ranking.
    I've got more than 20 7* star characters. A bunch are already level 75. And 9 gear 9 charcters.

I'm also a huge fan of redemptionwings videos on You Tube. I learned so much from him, and without his guidance I would have been still in the 50s.
    I actually stayed up all night to listen to him on LordSkunk live stream (it's late in Europe).
    Hope you will consider me for your guild, as I looked at the many different ones around and only yours seems to fit my cup of tea.
    All the best to you guys,

PS Blu-Ray is far superior to DVD.
  • Thank you guys, tried to reply to all of you. If someone is missing pm me please. Greetings Kel
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Fenn
    8 posts Member
    Sounds like an awesome guild. I'm very interested. My stats:

P2P
    Lvl 76
    16 7*
    CET
  • @Fenn you should already have a pm :wink:

• Hi folks,
    I´d like to join, when you have the room for me, I´m hungarian, living in Denmark.
    Looking forward!
    1. In-game player name: Zolballen
    2. Ally Code: 482-727-255
    3. Your time zone / payout time: CET
    4. Player level: 74
    5. Days per week you are active: 7
    6. Number of 7* toons: 12
    7. Current arena Lineup: Dooku ( 7*, L, lvl. 73, gl 8) , Sid ( 7*, lvl. 72, gl 8 ) , QGJ ( 7*, lvl. 74, gl 9) ST Han ( 7*, lvl. 70, gl 8 ) , Poggle ( 7*, lvl. 71, gl 8 )
    8. Current arena rank: #20 (below 50 most days)
    9. GW wins: 45
    10. Arena wins: 305
    11. Number of gear 8: 13
  • aruwen
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi, I also would be very interested as it sounds very fitting :)
    Europe based and active during my day/around the refills.

I am currently 75, only 5 7* but ~8 6* with most of them closing in on 7* this/next week.
    Usually finish Top5-15 but being hampered by not having pre-crafted gear for G9 :(

cheers,

Aruwen - 494-741-746
  • Hello.
    This guild looks interesting.

I am now level 75, average arena rank at payout - #1, squad power 32k+

15 7* chars (1 at gear X, 5 at gear IX), enough shards to 7-star 5 more chars if needed.

Ivan Drago. 646-561-928

Would like to join, if keen could also suggest a few more players from our server (with a similar power level).
  • Daily player since october looking for guild. Mostly interested in completing guild content at the highest tier.

Player Name: Dante
    Ally code: 963-322-465
    Player level: 74
    Squad characters : Dooku, Yoda, Luminara, QGJ and Sidious. All with 7 stars and gear level 8 (yoda is the only one with gear lvl 9 appropiate for a Grand Master). Squad power: 30163 at the time.

15 characters with 7 stars and many with epic gear level.
  • I am also interested in your guild, I am level 74 (will become level 75 before Sunday), very active, play everyday, More than ten 7 stars and level 8 toons. Looking to join a guild that are fun and all are dedicated for the big prizes!!! Please include me when you start the guild.
    My ally code: 975-297-827
  • THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST - i tried to talk to a lot of you since yesterday. Received a ton of private messages from you but it is hard to keep up and answer all of them. We will have to slow down our recruitment efforts because there is barely a seat left.

• Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    [DVD] is recruiting again. We have 1 spot for a competitive Player. If you are interested get in contact with me here or on discord app (Kelthuzad#5528). Send me a screen of your roster please. Minimum requirements Lvl 78+, >15 7*. Our raid character refresh is 1pm Ireland time, thats rancor dinner time for US guys and rancor breakfast time for Chinese guys. Still doing quick T6 raids, but we want to start T7 Raids in the next days.

• End-Game Content Guild looking for new players since some of us quit playing due to MODS. We are doing T7 Raids only. Our Guild is based on Ireland Timezone. Guild reset is 7:30pm Ireland. Normally we run double raid days. 1st raid at 4pm, 2nd raid at midnight Ireland time. You can register for the raids first, so you won´t miss one and get rewarded.

Please install >>Discord App<< and add Kelthuzad#5528. You can also contact me here.

You can be F2P - the only thing that matters is daily 600 Energy contribution.
    Most of us are ~30-40 years old. Join us on discord :)

Greetings Kelthuzad

• Just thought I would provide some feedback.
    This is a good guild for players who are competitive. Even those who dont spend much if at all. The other members are always helpful and usually post their raid teams so you can see what combinations work. And what toons to go for etc etc.

We still have the firepower to beat T7 easily. The main thing is you contribute your 600. We can get you through T7.