Where's Logray?

The Ewok event started the ball rolling on my Ewok farming. Where is Logray? This would allow a full Ewok team. The character already exists in the game, just make it available!

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    And Wicket, but maybe too young to fight.

I second a Logray and full Ewok synergy teams.
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    I would love a fifth ewok to help create a purely ewok team. Definitely something I would pay for.
  • Options
    I've been wondering this myself. My favorite Ewok and all I can do is beat him to a pulp in the missions :(
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    The rock throwing move is pretty hilarious.

Until Logray I'm seriously considering running Phasma lead and the rest of the Ewoks. Assists for days.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a release of new characters soon, after the next guilds and raids have been released. Logray would be good, Jabba I think could be amusing!
    Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sidious) Tie Fighter Pilot etc have all been released as opposition and could all add interesting diversity to our teams
  • Options
    I would also personally love to see R2D2 and BB8 make an appearance in some form!
  • clhs
    195 posts Member
    Options
    MalPetra wrote: »
    I would also personally love to see R2D2 and BB8 make an appearance in some form!

Yes! And get C-3P0 and TC14 whilst we're at it. Lush!
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    And Wicket, but maybe too young to fight.

I second a Logray and full Ewok synergy teams.

At this point I'm sure Wicket is like 40 something.
  • Options
    You add in Logray and you lose flexibility, the last spot is for various purposes.
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather see Ewok Scout and Elder added to any kind of shipment.

Let's hope for the new guild shipments!
  • Options
    Would be nice if they made Logray, Emperor, Han, Jedi Luke and the other mission characters available through monthly log in rewards or events. Surprised they havent sold them through cards. They're already in the game, makes no sense.
  • Options
    Logray is an opponent is DS 8-C and he is a beast!
  • MarsAmbassador69
    149 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They should have just called Ewok Elder Logray in the first place and the Scout Wicket. No need for generics when names exist.

And I just finished the Elder grind last week. So if they do release Logray but just as a superior version of Elder, thus making Elder like a Jedi Consular to Logray's Luminara, then I just may just lose my mind. I don't think I could handle that right now.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Options
    He's with Wicket.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Ewok's need Wicket & Logray!