It's now a dodge fest!

It's hard to believe how frustrating this game is when every other action results in a dodge, deflect, or whatever. Battles are taking way too long, and the game is losing a lot of its luster.

Replies

• I completely agree! Arena used to be so fun, but now I'm lucky if I land a hit. It's sad when I expect a dodge over hit. Please reduce evasion!
  • I also agree. I would rather see evasion gone from the game altogether. It's nothing but annoying. Especially since the evasion is so heavily weighted in the favor of the AI player
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Arena is double **** right for 2 major reasons:

1- Your best way to win is to combine Dooku and a taunter to suck up the odds of facing another dodgy Dooku team. Drive the AI to hit your meat ball with the help of dodges to keep him up longer while your heavy hitters peel the enemy team down.
    2- If you don't have Dooku as a leader you will get stomped by all the ones who want to progress on the arena ladder without taking the gamble of facing a Dooku leader. That is probably the lamest contribution of the last update that amplified the mess created by the pretended Dooku leader fix. Last 2-3 weeks must have been major frustration for those who ran a Jedi, a sisters or a droid team, costing them 150-250 crystals to stand a chance to keep up in top 10. While those who use a precrafted RG with Dooku leader, it is a matter of camping the top 5 positions unchallenged and to get the maximum payout without spending.

Boring and frustrating indeed. Personally, I have cut my spendings down to £0 since the previous update and the pre crafting **** ( I am one of those whales ). Now I am giving the incoming update a last chance to be fun. And if it makes this game even worse in terms of entertainment then I'll do like some other spending big fans of star wars universe did of my server: I will remove the app and just go find my fun some place else.
  • @DarthGozu what is meant by "precrafted"?
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Scourge194 wrote: »
    @DarthGozu what is meant by "precrafted"?

People who crafted gear level 8 before the patch that increased the parts requirements. Now the same gear cost 50 parts more that were also unavailable for weeks. This should explain to you why some players were showing Gear level 9 characters while most players could not craft them.
  • DarthGozu wrote: »
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    @DarthGozu what is meant by "precrafted"?

People who crafted gear level 8 before the patch that increased the parts requirements. Now the same gear cost 50 parts more that were also unavailable for weeks. This should explain to you why some players were showing Gear level 9 characters while most players could not craft them.

This explains SO MUCH. I was wondering why it's taking triple the time to gear characters.

EA...you're a bunch of HORRIBLE humans. Like...seriously. You may as well all work for Comcast or B-of-A...there's no difference in the greed level displayed.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    exactly how i feel when i got topdecked in hearthstone.