Ally Cap Raised to 50?

ObranVox
134 posts Member
edited April 2016
Should the Ally cap be raised to 50 to match the maximum number of members in a guild?

Ally Cap Raised to 50? 44 votes

Yes
90%
cosmicturtle333StarSonSekuDarthNicoRobbathehuttQuicksilverinfectiouszombieBak_SherpaMegadeth3700SlylerDiraanOobydoobPetrozzaNonValidUserRAYRAYNortikka_aikarajuuEibbor_TharthLaLiammedetecZiggy23 40 votes
No
9%
effdashEventineElessedilDevTorecountjoshku 4 votes

Replies

• Yes
    Undoubtedly.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Yes
    I asked the same question today.

It should be more than 50, I dont want to be forced into a situation that my allies can only be my guildmates.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes
    I made a post about this in a dead section weeks ago. Should've put it here where someone would see it
    {RotE}
  • DevTore
    174 posts Member
    No
    ObranVox wrote: »
    Should the Ally cap be raised to 50 to match the maximum number of members in a guild?

A better solution would be to have everyone in your guild automatically allied, and on top of that have the current 35 available for external allies.
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!
  • Yes
    Good idea Dev, I hope they make the change.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Yes
    more ally slots please, I constantly have to remove players to make room for new allies :/
  • No
    Just today I finally got my 34th ally! Some of those don't even play anymore, and some are lower level players that I allied to lend a hand. 35 seems like plenty to me.
  • Yes
    My point was that at 35, you can't even be allies with everyone on your guild. I like DevTore's idea of making everyone on your guild auto-allied and having the other 35 ally spots open to people not in your guild.
  • No
    The only problem with the idea that your guildmates should be your allies is what happens when you withdraw from/get kicked out of/disbands the guild? You then have 0 allies. I really don't think there's any compelling reason that your guildmates have to be your allies but they certainly represent a good population to draw allies from.
  • Either way more than 50, 75+ or the guild allies are separate from your regular allies.
  • Yes
    Give me more!