Whatever happened to the dvd release event?

A few weeks ago NA and CAN had free shards for Poe to celebrate the DVD release and the rest of the world just presumed a similiar event would happen when it was released in their native countries; however the DVD is now out in the UK and no event. I know it was wishful think at best to hope the rest of the world wouldnt be ignored, but it's still kinda poo :(

Replies

• Ballquid wrote: »
    A few weeks ago NA and CAN had free shards for Poe to celebrate the DVD release and the rest of the world just presumed a similiar event would happen when it was released in their native countries; however the DVD is now out in the UK and no event. I know it was wishful think at best to hope the rest of the world wouldnt be ignored, but it's still kinda poo :(

+1

Wouod have been nice but presumed UK and ROW would have been left out by the way it was announced
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • **** lol. Those 70 Poe shards would have been nice too
  • +1

Wouldnt make sense to leave the rest of the world out, unlike the events that were sponsored. i.e andriod and apple this 1 should be for everyone