Kylo Ren?

Now, I've Kylo Ren.
If i purchase The force awakens untimate bundle pack that Kylo Ren will happen ......?
Got more shards or nothing for Kylo Ren ?
If nothing it's fair for me?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    You'll get 32 shards. The pack isn't a great deal to begin with, if you have Kylo already, it's even worse.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    You'll get 32 shards. The pack isn't a great deal to begin with, if you have Kylo already, it's even worse.
    Thx.
  • AluvisZ wrote: »
    Now, I've Kylo Ren.

I'm trying to get him through cantina, since you have him already do me a favour and tell me what you think about him will you? o:)
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Kylo is awesome. He (like all toons) has his strong points an weak points BUT overall hes a great addition to most teams. Ppl will cry hes "OP" but all that crying is based on a characters strengths, what they as players struggle with, them being too low lvl, etc etc etc.

I have yet to read a single "OP" cry based in any sort of fact nor do any consider a characters drawbacks either. Most toons are far more balanced then players give them credit for because if they struggle aginst them, they just start crying "OP" without proper evaluation
  • I love the way he gives a dilemma: "to heal or not to heal".

Once he is below 50% health he is absolutely lethal; don't heal and he might be killed, but of he isn't killed he can inflict tremendous damage.