• Forum Username: HurricaneTrooper
    In Game Username: HurricaneTrooper
    Player Level: 75
    Ally Code: 363-148-475
    How Often do you play: everyday
    Number of 7-star characters: 11
    Timezone: Hawaii Aleutian standard time

Hope you guys have room still
  • Some of you nerfherders have a ton of 7*. Impressive, most impressive. And remember, A vote for Lando, is a vote for a scoundrel you can trust (unless Vader arrives before you).
  • Forum Username: Kylo_Ren
    In Game Username: Not Cereal Fruit
    Ally Code: 579-662-776
    Number of 7-star characters: 10
    Timezone: EST
  • Application Form
    Forum Username: Benadictuss
    In Game Username: Benadictus
    Player Level:74
    Ally Code:577651937
    How Often do you play: more than i should (daily). Always complete dailies and gw
    Number of 7-star characters: 10. However some are still level 1
    Timezone: central
    Current arena Lineup (optional): Dooku, lumi, daka, qui-gon, geo
    9. Current arena rank (optional): between 20 to 65
    100% free to play. Looking forward to whaling
  • Forum Username: b0nez187
    In Game Username: b0nez187
    Ally Code: 883-977-741
    How Often do you play: daily player. Finish top 20 arena every day. 2 energy refills per day. 1 cantina refill per day (sometimes 2 if I have extra crystals)
    Number of 7-star characters: 12 with 2 others waiting for credits to promote
    Timezone: CST

I hope you guys still have room because I really love the concept of the guild!
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Hello,

I wish to apply ;-)

Forum Username: Metasly

In Game Username: Metasly

Player Level: 74

Ally Code: 319-622-457

How Often do you play: Each day

Number of 7-star characters: 5

Timezone: GMT +1 (France)

Thanks
  • Auricius
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey guys, I'd like to apply as well!

Forum Username: Auricius
    In Game Username: Auric Fyarr
    Ally Code: 952-688-129
    How Often do you play: Every 15 minutes or so. :)
    Number of 7-star characters: 9 at the moment with another 3 expected to be promoted in the next 2 weeks.
    Timezone: GMT +1 (UK)

Thanks!
  • Wittzy
    10 posts Member
    Application Form
    Forum Username: wittzy
    In Game Username: darthwittz
    Ally Code: 435-655-633
    Number of 7-star characters: 7 and 4 are very close just lacking in game currency.
    Timezone:BST UK
  • Application Form
    Forum Username: DarthEuron
    In Game Username: DarthEuron
    Player Level:75
    Ally Code:675-275-467
    How Often do you play: very often
    Number of 7-star characters: 6. Soon 10. Maybe 1, 2 weeks.
    Timezone: GMT +2. Won't be a problem, log in for a few minutes many times a day, including nights.
    Altough I bought the Dark Side pack, and the crystal subscription. It sure doesn't qualify me for whale...but still.
  • Forum Username: Toymaker
    In Game Username: Toymaker
    Player Level: 75 (dinged today!)
    Ally Code: 791-117-426
    How Often do you play: Most days
    Number of 7-star characters: 10, but not all maxed.
    Timezone: GMT +1 (UK)
  • Matt00n
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    hi,
    if there's still space i would love to join the whale slaughter.

Forum Username: Matt00n

In Game Username: Brock

Ally Code: 844-499-384

How Often do you play: way to often for my own good

Number of 7-star characters: 6

Timezone: CET

• JRA
    336 posts Member
    JRA wrote: »
    one huge downside to being F2P is that I can never compete with the big spenders on my server. I've spent $0 and some people have spent thousands to max out their leias and their mauls... It makes me sad knowing that I can't compete with that. Oh wait... Never mind cause I just collected 500 crystals for finishing #1 in arena! Hope all the P2P players know that they wasted their money!

XXiPHnP.jpg
    For clarification the guy at #4 (level 77-has to be a whale) was number one until I beat him

That same frustrating combo of Dooku/Rey/RG dominates my server too. I finally beat them out for #1 once, but it takes a lot of RNG going my way. The team in the middle is too easy though.

Idk dude I'd rather face the dooku cookie cutter than that middle one. I use a slower squad and get messed up by stuns all the time

I guess it's all in the squad you have. For me I have to get really lucky 5-6 times in a row the first round to beat the Dooku/Rey/RG triad, and they can still come back and bite me sometimes. I win against them like 5-10% of the time with 1-3 badly crippled toons left. But I've faced the exact same setup as that Phasma squad many times, and I never lose. I beat them 100% of the time with 4-5 full health toons standing by the end. You don't have to reveal secret strategy, but would you mind telling me who you use to deal with the triad of death so easily?
  • Forum Username: Xoltor

In Game Username: Xoltor

Player Level: 73

Ally Code: 581-779-829

How Often do you play: Every single day. While I'm at work, while I'm with family, while I'm with friends, while I play tennis, while I'm mountain climbing. I cannot get enough of this game.

Number of 7-star characters:5 (got 3 pretty close to 7*)

Timezone: Central time
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    edited April 2016

Forum Username: Weezy34
    In Game Username: Mol Eliza - yah yah yah, will change with update!
    Ally Code: 429-846-593
    How Often do you play: I check on game several times daily!

• Hey Everyone,

@DarthMajore and I will be tallying our current member count then deliberating over the applications that came in last night and making final decisions shortly. We have seen everyone's post, don't despair!
  • Forum Username: Rexfaces
    In Game Username: Rexfaces
    Ally Code: 213-347-171
    How Often do you play: Daily
    Timezone: Eastern
  • ScottyLee wrote: »
    Forum Username: ScottyLee
    In Game Username: ScottyLee
    Ally Code: 778 773 875
    How Often do you play: every day
    Number of 7-star characters: 9

Urine.
  • Forum Username: Sharky777777
    In Game Username: sharky777777
    Ally Code: 815-223-494
    How Often do you play: every day. Finish top 5 90% of the time over the last month
    Number of 7-star characters: 9
    Timezone: CT

You made the cut.
  • Forum Username: HurricaneTrooper
    In Game Username: HurricaneTrooper
    Ally Code: 363-148-475
    Timezone: Hawaii Aleutian standard time

Hope you guys have room still

Just squeaked in.
  • Forum Username: SalaciousCrumb
    In Game Username: IG88
    Ally Code: 451-637-589
    How Often do you play: Daily
    Timezone: Eastern

Any room for me mate???
  • Metasly wrote: »
    Hello,

I wish to apply ;-)

Forum Username: Metasly

In Game Username: Metasly

Ally Code: 319-622-457

How Often do you play: Each day

Timezone: GMT +1 (France)

Thanks

This is a god dream, this is a god dream. Pray for Paris, Pray for the parents.

Welcome to the resistance
  • Kylo_Ren wrote: »
    Forum Username: Kylo_Ren
    In Game Username: Not Cereal Fruit
    Ally Code: 579-662-776
    Number of 7-star characters: 10

Snoke(the whale) is using you for your power. When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you. You know it's true.

• Hello Everyone,

First, @DarthMajore and I would like to thank everyone for their interest in our guild. Instead of choosing between applications, we have decided to go with the first come, first serve mentality making @Auricius & @Wittzy members 49 & 50.

Invites to the guild will be sent out shortly after the update hits on Sunday. Any invitations NOT accepted by Wednesday at 12:00 PM PST will be cancelled. Anyone who has applied and is still looking for guild at that point will then have the opportunity to accept an invitation.

Once again, thank you everyone for accepting us as your guild and joining our fight against the whales. Freemium gaming has never been easy, but with this crew at least it will be fun.

- Asmodeius
  • Below is an updated copy of our currently proposed roster. If you didn't receive an "approved" message, but are on the list, sorry for not responding but congrats, you made it.

upload.png
  • JRA
    336 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Is everyone checking out what it will take to do guild daily activities so that we can do the highest raids possible? Some days it won't be too bad, but others it will take thoughtful prep 2 days out, and even then you'll have to spend hundreds in crystals, be awake at 1am (for my time zone at least), miss a chunk of energy regen to stockpile it, and derail hard node shard farming a couple of days a week. This is definitely a pro whale feature. We may have a ruff go of it trying to keep up. I may not meet that every day personally.
  • JRA wrote: »
    Is everyone checking out what it will take to do guild daily activities so that we can do the highest raids possible? Some days it won't be too bad, but others it will take thoughtful prep 2 days out, and even then you'll have to spend hundreds in crystals, be awake at 1am (for my time zone at least), miss a chunk of energy regen to stockpile it, and derail hard node shard farming a couple of days a week. This is definitely a pro whale feature. We may have a ruff go of it trying to keep up. I may not meet that every day personally.

Do you have a proposed strategy?
    one huge downside to being F2P is that I can never compete with the big spenders on my server. I've spent $0 and some people have spent thousands to max out their leias and their mauls... It makes me sad knowing that I can't compete with that. Oh wait... Never mind cause I just collected 500 crystals for finishing #1 in arena! Hope all the P2P players know that they wasted their money!

XXiPHnP.jpg
    For clarification the guy at #4 (level 77-has to be a whale) was number one until I beat him

That same frustrating combo of Dooku/Rey/RG dominates my server too. I finally beat them out for #1 once, but it takes a lot of RNG going my way. The team in the middle is too easy though.

Idk dude I'd rather face the dooku cookie cutter than that middle one. I use a slower squad and get messed up by stuns all the time

I guess it's all in the squad you have. For me I have to get really lucky 5-6 times in a row the first round to beat the Dooku/Rey/RG triad, and they can still come back and bite me sometimes. I win against them like 5-10% of the time with 1-3 badly crippled toons left. But I've faced the exact same setup as that Phasma squad many times, and I never lose. I beat them 100% of the time with 4-5 full health toons standing by the end. You don't have to reveal secret strategy, but would you mind telling me who you use to deal with the triad of death so easily?

Like you said, it's all in the squad. I use a fully maxed fives, fully maxed savage, fully maxed GS, and gear 8 lumi and phasma(L). It's a slow, tanky team and I can take hits from Rey and dooku all day. The worst thing that happens to me is someone gets stunned by RG or lumi dies (don't have anyone to replace her with yet). I had one precrafted piece of gear (which I had before they even told us we had to precraft) and I gave it to savage. Getting to gear 9 makes a huge difference in a toons protection so it helped savage out a lot. Besides being able to soak up damage, I put out all the damage I can into Rey or qui gon or whoever I feel like, and then RG taunts and I fight him until his next turn. Then i kill the injured opponent and move to the next one. By the second time RG taunts he's usually in the yellow and I just kill him. The only time I've lost to a dooku team is when I get insane bad luck with RNG, but even when I get a little bad luck I usually can beat them
  • Asmodeius wrote: »
    Below is an updated copy of our currently proposed roster. If you didn't receive an "approved" message, but are on the list, sorry for not responding but congrats, you made it.

upload.png

That's a nice looking group we got there.

Also, NEVER EVER EVER spend crystals on chromium packs. You end up with tons of 4* toons you'll never max out without mortgaging your house. One cantina energy refresh a day is the best use of crystals there is. I've been at that for nearly 4 months. Now I have more 7* toons than I have credits to level/gear/promote them. (Stupid level cap increase)

Thanks. That's where I was going wrong...
  • dogbert
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016

I captured #1 today using my team of QGJ (L), Lumi, RG, Yoda, GS

What I do is use yoda's basic on rey to get him foresite, qgj i use his middle attack with the assist, this drops ray low enough then for GS to use his assist and usually kill her. I do things like set it up so the enemy is just above half and an assist attack will kill them thats how i avoid RG taunting