UK Guild - Grievous Generals (GG)

Prev13456
Starjumper
993 posts Member
edited July 2016
Grievous Generals (GG) are sister guild to That's so Revan (TSR)

Leader: Starjumper
ally code 385-165-635
line ID : Starjumper-gg
Im
Officers: Apollya, Doug, Massov, Nyasta
Guild ranking #132 (17th July) fluctuating top 100

We are a T7 raiding guild primarily for UK & European based players however other timezones will be considered. After losing a few players due to mods we are seeking to fill our ranks

We are open to Free to play, P2P, dolphins, whales - anyone as long as you are a daily player at a high enough level

We have 8 spaces available

Let me know if interested!

Requirements to join
Minimum of 5x 7* toons
Level 70+
LINE
UK/EURO timezone preferred
UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
Post edited by Starjumper on

Replies

• As leader of That's So Revan guild, we welcome greivous generals and are happy to have an associated guild, members will have the first opportunity to move up to our guild from this one when available, and vice versa!
  • Alright Starjumper I've just registered cos I'm looking for a guild, and I'm uk and been active since early December. I can meet your requirements currently level 75, usually top 5 arena, any space left on your crew?
  • Doug
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I am UK and looking for guild. L74, I have 6 L74, 7 star, gear 7+ characters (and a bunch of others).
    Ally Code: 638-552-179
    Post edited by Doug on
  • @Doug @Most_EffectiveHeater
    Perfect. Nice stats both of you. Welcome both!

Ill keep you updated over the week as we get new updates but I'll aim to have the guild live as soon as the update lands on Sunday.

In the meantime if you can download the LINE App for your phones as we may also be using this for communication/organisation as well as the in game chat. Once you do please send me a pm with your usernames and I'll invite you to the group.
  • Doug
    11 posts Member
    installed Line and now in group, but we clearly need more members (so come and join us UK based folks).
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    OK. Would be good to join. Lv 74, with about 9 toons maxed. Daily player.
  • @Londo Welcome aboard!

• Londo
    16 posts Member
    Starjumper wrote: »
    @Londo Welcome aboard!

Thanks boss man
  • @Londo - if you can get the LINE app for mobile or pc as well that would be great as I plan on using that as well as the in game chat. Just PM your user ID once you do
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    Attempting to upload roster pics.

http://imgur.com/KbPZdBB

http://imgur.com/UHm5grP

Hmmm, hope that worked?

• Yeah, it's worked. Nice roster! When did you start playing?
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    Must have been just before Christmas. Which ID do you need? Line or in game. Londo is username on both. 545-667-465
  • Londo
    16 posts Member
    Pm'ed Line ID
  • Ok Londo, added you as an ally and to LINE.
  • Hey guys, I'm also looking for a guild (registered on here to try find one)

I'm UK based, have 4 7* toons, daily player, finishing around 50 on arena and currently level 74 :)
  • @C3POsLostArm
    Hi there. Welcome aboard!

Im sure you've read the above posts. We'll be going live on Sunday night as soon as the update is pushed. In the meantime if you can get the LINE app for pc and mobile and pm me your ID or add me Starjumper (GG) as we'll be using it in addition to the ingame chat.
  • U.K. Based 7 7*s and will have an 8th pretty soon.

My brother plays as well he's a bit behind but catchin up fast would like a guild place for him too.

Any chance of an invite for the guild? I'm a very regular player.
  • @Jimmoid

Of course. There's a place for you and your brother.
    If you can get the LINE app in the meantime that would be great. Will be going live as soon as the update lands on Sunday night!
    Welcome aboard :)
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey I'm UK based. Currently have only 3 7* but all maxed gear, and am working on two more to get them 7*. Have a bunch of others at 4-5-6* with varied gear between gr8-5. Lvl73 tomorrow and rank top100/top50 :) line name is same as here

Ally code: 448-967-235.

I'm VERY active lol
  • Hi guys,
    UK based level 75 daily player since mid January.
    4 7 stars, 10+ 6 stars (some close to seven).
    Finish top 50 in arena.
    Looking to join a mature, fun group who who want to take down the harder raid content.

Ally code is 388-561-252
    Just downloaded line, user name is as per the forum.

If you have space remaining I would be interested in joining.

Regards
  • Hi I would be up for joining please as in in uk
    I have been playing since January
    Regular top 50 in arena
    I have 6 maxed out chars
    And many 6 star max gear
  • @Mikepins

Welcome aboard - sounds like you fit right in.
    do you use the LINE app already? If so please pm me your ID
  • Hi, this guild looks like it might suit me. Level 74, around 150-50 in arena daily.

One question, how intense would this be? I ask as I would like to join a guild but I'm not a daily hardcore player, I'm looking for a relaxed guild I can contribute to when I have the time as my job is often demanding and flexible.

Just so I'm not wasting anyone's time.
  • @Oootini @Drazhara
    I'll add you both to the line group
    Welcome aboard
  • @ByzantineByron

Sounds great. Dont worry most of us have work commitments and families so that's all good. Welcome aboard.

Do you use the LINE App as we're using that in addition to the in game chat when it becomes available
  • No but I'll have a look for it and download it.
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    @ByzantineByron

Sounds great. Dont worry most of us have work commitments and families so that's all good. Welcome aboard.

Do you use the LINE App as we're using that in addition to the in game chat when it becomes available

Okay I'm on, username is ByzantineByron
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    @ByzantineByron

Okay I'm on, username is ByzantineByron

Great. We'll get you added shortly
  • Slek
    21 posts Member
    Hi
    I would like to join. Lv 75
    I have 11 toons maxed and rank top 1 most days in arena.
  • Hey guys, looking for anymore players? I'm lvl 74 with 10 7 stars, 2 6 stars, top 20 arena and daily player. Any chance I can join?