Looking for a guild. Done a couple purchases, 15 full 7star toons

Hey everyone, i am looking to join a strong guild, i have the time to invest chipping in as many battles as possible during the events, as well as a decent army which gets better and better every day. Always in rank 20-30 jn the arena without even buying a refill. 5 fights a day allow me to stay there. My swgoh username is joseluispurata

Replies

• [*] In-game player name: joseluispurata
    [*] Player Level: 74
    [*] Ally Code: 659-915-611
    [*] Number of 7* Characters: 10
    [*] Number of Gear 8 Characters: 17
    [*] Galactic War Wins: 85
    [*] Arena Wins: 485
    [*] Typical Arena finish rank at payout:15-20
    [*] Days per week you are active: 7, i never miss any of the bonus energy,
    [*] Timezone Pacific Std Time

I am building my squad as the days go by, i finish off GW easily with all the toons available, i started playind mid december and spent probably 50 USD so dar, being the latest the ewok bundle.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @Joseluispurata I just started a guild. It's called Emperor's Black Bones! I've only got a couple guild members right now, and I'm looking for more. No specific requirements are necessary. It is a based in the central time zone, you don't have to be. Search for it here in the guilds section if you want to read more about it, then leave a comment there or pm me. I will be sending out official invites on sunday night.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30311/ebb-emperors-black-bones-guild
    Post edited by Scorn on