Arena team

In squad arena (lvl 44) i am currently using:

Captain Phasma 3*
Kylo 4*
First order tie 3*
Luminara 4*
Daka 4*

It feels like im lacking in attack. Got Anakin (4*), Talia (3*), Cad Bane (3*), Ahsoka (3*), General veers (3*), Jawa (3*) and Resistance trooper (2*) as the most likely options

Should is stick with what ive got or swap someone out?

Replies

• Options
    I'd get rid of Daka, and swap out for sid or luke.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Options
    Are you winning? If not, then swap. I wouldn't put in Cad Bane though since he is not farmable for stars. At 44, I wasn't worried about that, but once I hit the low 50s, I'm really feeling it in arenas.
  • Options
    Not winning a lot at the moment. Theres just not enough damage in the squad. Daka for Sidious would be perfect, but im still 80 shards away from unlocking him. Is Anakin a decent swap for Daka, or should i go with Talia?
  • Options
    Im running
    Emperor fir anti healing atk
    Bobba strong atks and revive passive
    Dooku for counter and stun
    Savant for a tank
    And barris as team healer

Im ranked low 300's lvl 58 got half of em purple other max blue ..

Emporer & savant easy soul from arena and dooku from hard missions and bobba can harvesr easy at the purple table

Any chat can be good even seen some killer jedi counslers cause they are easy to harvest and max star
  • Options
    I'd get rid of Daka, and swap out for sid or luke.
    Misery wrote: »
    Not winning a lot at the moment. Theres just not enough damage in the squad. Daka for Sidious would be perfect, but im still 80 shards away from unlocking him. Is Anakin a decent swap for Daka, or should i go with Talia?

no, daka is better than talia, talia is one of the worst pvp chars.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Options
    O ahree Talia is problematic for pvp, but nit because she is bad, byt because the AI suicides her. AI has no clue how to play some chars, and is best for chars that just Special, reg, reg, reg, special, reg, ...
  • Options
    What do you guys think about switching daka for first order officer? Kylo and Tie will do some serious damage
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Swap daka for poe. His speed will allow him to act almost 1st (behind dooku and sid) to do his taunt and group expose. This combined with Phasmas advantage will give you the extra damage you're looking for. Then tie fighter pilot will drop someone on his first turn while being protected by poes taunt. Luminara to heal (heal dot) the damage poe takes. The rest is just clean up. You have a first rate powerhouse team.
    In the future, consider dropping kylo for poggle or for a second dps like luke or leia.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    You are lvl 44 and you are 80 shards away from Sid. Where did you spen your arena tokens. I guess you have to have some decent toon from arena shipment ?
  • Options
    10 shards from Ackbar. Doing Sid after