Guilds and Raids - Q&A

Replies

• ** very important need to know question **

Will I be able to invite people to my guild by Ally Code even if I am not their Ally? Allying 49 new people will surely be a hassle :)
  • @EA_Jesse I have a question for you, will we be able to view the rosters of our guild members and help them out by equipping our excess gear on their characters?

This would be a great way to help out newer members who want to participate but aren't quite on a competitive level with their rosters yet and would also solve the surplus gear issue
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Zapdoszaps wrote: »
    ** very important need to know question **

Will I be able to invite people to my guild by Ally Code even if I am not their Ally? Allying 49 new people will surely be a hassle :)

Especially since you can only have 35 allies!
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    wrilley wrote: »
    4. The highest "damage contribution" on each raid will always go to someone who brought Savage Opress on a raid just before the Rancor hit 25% max health.

It would surprise me if that works on him. Epic-level bosses typically have special rules.

Well, I'd be surprised if it instant-killed the rancor. But, technically, Savage does 99,999 damage at 25% health so if the rancor had less that 399,997 total health, it would kill him. If he had more than 399,996 health, it would just do 99,999 health? But still... that's 10x more the standard damage. Very useful still
  • Two questions
    1. I'm EST, but ever since daylight savings time, I'm 1 hour ahead, meaning free energy 1pm, 7pm, 10pm, arena reward 7pm, and reset 1am. When I create a guild, will reset be 12am or 1am
    2. Will there be a guild message of the day so I can smoothly get out information to all guildmembers without spamming chat?
  • @EA_Jesse
    Q. Is the list if allies going to stay separate from the guild? If so, can you use guild members as battle assist on DS/LS and challenges in addition to your allies?
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Cor
    124 posts Member
    Has it anywhere been answered if participation in eliminating Gammorean counts towards participation in raid? Or is it damaging Rancor only?
  • Will the guild shop have randomly generated things to buy or is it fixed to be the same for everyone? how long is the refresh time?
  • When do we get the patch notes?
  • aPlateOfGrapes
    219 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    This comment has been removed for violation of Terms of Service.

Post edited by BanthaPanda on
  • When do we get the patch notes?

I'm getting sleepy and have to be up early for work, was hoping they would be up by now and the update dropped so could at least get my guild set up

• Sounds amazing! Looking forward to the update!!
  • How do I create a guild? I am desperate to know
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    RealNickV wrote: »
    How do I create a guild? I am desperate to know
    Have you found the guild table i game? (left to events) ... enter there and (if you arnt already member of a guild) you will see 3 registers at the top of the window ... the third says create your own guild! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • This should a pinned post
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • Need players 70+ in my raid daily sith and Jedi welcome my tagged is 787859725 add me delete your old guild join me of your looking for a more talkative members
  • since we are supposed to be able to reassign a leader... how do we do that??
  • Can lower level guild members participate in higher tier matches? For example can a 60 level member play tier 6, etc. or do your toons have to be at that recommended gear, star, and level to participate?
  • Can lower level guild members participate in higher tier matches? For example can a 60 level member play tier 6, etc. or do your toons have to be at that recommended gear, star, and level to participate?

Only the star level is strict requirement, the rest is recommendation
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • kbonifay wrote: »
    since we are supposed to be able to reassign a leader... how do we do that??

good question , was trying to figure it out ,too ... maybe some dev can give some feedback if it's really posible. they said in this same post , that property of guild can be transfered to other member , but there is no option in the guild to do it. maybe the only way is to assign 1 member only as officer and that the leader/creator of the guild leaves and that this assigned officer will be the new leader of the guild.
  • Do I have to leave my current guild before I can get/see an invite from another guild?
  • My guild leader just started a raid but nothing is showing up on my raid menu. Like the credits are shown as used and it shows that at least one person has contributed to the raid, but when I go in to start it it gives me no button to click to start it. Is this a bug or something. Some other members having the same problem. What is happening? What am I missing?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    So far this Q n A is most Q with little A
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • What is the guild store refresh rate ?

thank you
  • The guild store refresh is very confusing to me.

It appears to me that it refreshes 2x per day, one set of character shards is available for 6 hours, the other for 18 hours, then it starts again.
  • The guild store refresh is very confusing to me.

It appears to me that it refreshes 2x per day, one set of character shards is available for 6 hours, the other for 18 hours, then it starts again.

That's weird !
  • is it possible to merge 2 guilds into one?
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    I'm not with EA/CG at all, but I imagine that what they're going to say is, Just have all the members of one guild leave and join a new guild - if they all join the same guild, then you've merged!

The only problem with this is leftover GuildBankCoin. Not sure how to handle that, save to have one final raid to use up as much GBC as possible.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Guild bank is secondary to how fast you can spwnd it. No big loss.
  • Anathien
    107 posts Member
    i am still confused about this and going to ask you guys...

- does guild activities and finishing every tier of that guild activity reward guild coins too ? or just guild currency for participators ?

- so guild coins only earned by individual daily energy spend activity ? which is maximum 600 and can a full guild earn only maximum of 210k coins in a week ?

as you can see as a guild officer i am still confused about guild coins and how we earn them if someone can shed light to this in detail it would be great.

thanks in advance
This discussion has been closed.